AliExpress checkout page update. Plugin slows down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Direct Webstore

For a normal person, there is nothing to be upset.
That's the basis of his problem I'm afraid. "Normality". He truly does suffer from paranoia ... and I'm not joking. He makes wild unsubstantiated accusations left right and center. "I'm a troll" , "Alidropship is trying to deceive him", "I work for Alidropship", "You work for Alidropship", "I'm following him" and on and on.

*sigh*

Anyway, I'm outta here. Had enough of this rubbish.

;)

Mar

What's with the customer support? Does it even exist with Alidropship? Wholy shit!
Again, you are entitled to your own opinion. You see the staff is not offended by your statements, much less when you are just being corrected.

Don't you think that it is actually you who have this abusive behavior?
Absolutely not. I had to read abusive language from a troll initially and you did nothing about trolling here, basically promoting it. That's just ridiculous! Do you not care about buyers, customers? Is this the attitude that I can expect when buying your product? If I have any issues with your product, you just gonna troll me?

Direct Webstore

Is this the attitude that I can expect when buying your product?
Again ... Neither I nor she works for Alidropship. We are both just members and she is a volunteer Moderator.

I had to read abusive language from a troll i
Please quote my "Abusive language" or "Trolling" ... or take a chill pill, turn off your computer and have a lay down.

All I've done in that other thread I referred where your "normality" is in question to is to truthfully and factually answer your questions. You have responded aggressively and abusively. If anyone needs moderating here, it's you. Really mate.

I have started a PM with you so you can rant and rave at me there if you wish. Just stop disrupting this thread.

Last edited:

Mar

Absolutely not. I had to read abusive language from a troll initially and you did nothing about trolling here, basically promoting it. That's just ridiculous! Do you not care about buyers, customers? Is this the attitude that I can expect when buying your product? If I have any issues with your product, you just gonna troll me?
So he is right when he said you think we are working for Alidropship. Although we are not, we care about about buyers and customers who are rational, not berate the support staff for something they have no control.

So he is right when he said you think we are working for Alidropship. Although we are not, we care about about buyers and customers who are rational, not berate the support staff for something they have no control.
no control of what? doing a job as a moderator preventing trolling? Great job! Well done.

Mar

no control of what? doing a job as a moderator preventing trolling? Great job! Well done.
Your mentality is jumping up and down, I don't think you understand even your own words. I am talking about the support staff, you are talking about the moderator. You read my statement again. You really would get easily into an argument, you are offended when corrected, you attack people who have nothing to do with an issue, you are hopeless case.

Your mentality is jumping up and down, I don't think you understand even your own words. I am talking about the support staff, you are talking about the moderator. You read my statement again. You really would get easily into an argument, you are offended when corrected, you attack people who have nothing to do with an issue, you are hopeless case.
So which support stuff are you even talking about? YOU are a moderator as part of support staff of tge forum. I haven't communicated with any other "support staff" here. So go back and check what you're even talking about.

Direct Webstore

YOU are a moderator as part of support staff of tge forum.
No mate. Volunteer moderators in forums are not part of Support staff.

You don't seem to be able to get this through your head ...
Again ... Neither I nor she works for Alidropship. We are both just members and she is a volunteer Moderator.

So which support stuff are you even talking about?
So go back and check what you're even talking about.

Here you go.

What's with the customer support? Does it even exist with Alidropship? Wholy shit!

Mar

I haven't communicated with any other "support staff" here. So go back and check what you're even talking about.
It is you who should go back. You just liked one of the support staff post here in this thread. You really don't make sense at all.

1556113413441.png

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Can you please tell me the version number for the chrome extension that has been updated? I have Chrome extension 2.7.13.0 and I cannot import products to my store since Monday after Ali Express made changes to the design of their website. And before you ask yes I have contacted Support and I have received little help.
It's 2.7.13.4
Have you updated your AliDropship plugin to the latest version?

db4319

It's 2.7.13.4
Have you updated your AliDropship plugin to the latest version?

I just updated my Chrome extension to 2.7.13.4 and tried again and it's still not working. I have Ali Woo version 1.4.8.1. I've tried on both of my stores and it's not working. Please help as I need this plugin right now.

Yaros

Staff member
Just talked to a person already using the plugin. His words are below. So is it gonna be fixed anytime soon?

"AliExpress have just recently updated their checkout page which has made their plug-in half redundant (it no longer speeds up the ordering process and you have to do a lot of it manually).
It does half of what it advertises now. They aren't rushing to fix the plug-in/workflow and their customer service is quite poor."
1. We are fixing the issues caused by the changes made on AliExpress. While we are fixing, they make another changes that cause another issues. I can't guarantee that all auto-filling AliDropship features will work fine until AliExpress comes to the final version of their checkout page.
2. The forum members Mar and Direct Webstore are not a support staff, so there is no point to blame them for issues with AliDropship and customer support.
3. If these issues are critical for you and it prevents you from processing your orders fast, better to find another solution, for example Shopify+Oberlo, but I heard that they have the same troubles and also working hard on fixing the issues caused by changes on AliExpress.
Aliexpress products failed to add to cart. - Ask.Oberlo 2019-04-24 20-18-00.png

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I just updated my Chrome extension to 2.7.13.4 and tried again and it's still not working. I have Ali Woo version 1.4.8.1. I've tried on both of my stores and it's not working. Please help as I need this plugin right now.
Please PM me your WP login credentials - I will check

Status
Not open for further replies.