AliExpress checkout page update. Plugin slows down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mar

So which support stuff are you even talking about? YOU are a moderator as part of support staff of tge forum. I haven't communicated with any other "support staff" here. So go back and check what you're even talking about.
So you saw it, you are told better find another solution, for example Shopify+Oberlo. You think you are so important. Yes, every customer is important. But customers who can't understand and blame people who have nothing to do with his problems, better get lost.

Sunster

Staff member
We've just released e new version of AliDropship Google Chrome extension which works fine with new AliExpress checkout page.

1. We are fixing the issues caused by the changes made on AliExpress. While we are fixing, they make another changes that cause another issues. I can't guarantee that all auto-filling AliDropship features will work fine until AliExpress comes to the final version of their checkout page.
2. The forum members Mar and Direct Webstore are not a support staff, so there is no point to blame them for issues with AliDropship and customer support.
3. If these issues are critical for you and it prevents you from processing your orders fast, better to find another solution, for example Shopify+Oberlo, but I heard that they have the same troubles and also working hard on fixing the issues caused by changes on AliExpress.

Closing this thread as it's gone way off track. @Victoria Kudryashova and @Yaros have already answered the op's questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.