AliExpress checkout page update. Plugin slows down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just talked to a person already using the plugin. His words are below. So is it gonna be fixed anytime soon?

"AliExpress have just recently updated their checkout page which has made their plug-in half redundant (it no longer speeds up the ordering process and you have to do a lot of it manually).
It does half of what it advertises now. They aren't rushing to fix the plug-in/workflow and their customer service is quite poor."

Mar

Just talked to a person already using the plugin. His words are below. So is it gonna be fixed anytime soon?

"AliExpress have just recently updated their checkout page which has made their plug-in half redundant (it no longer speeds up the ordering process and you have to do a lot of it manually).
It does half of what it advertises now. They aren't rushing to fix the plug-in/workflow and their customer service is quite poor."
What plugin are you talking about? If you mean Alidropship plugin. it is not AliExpress plugin.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator

We've just released e new version of AliDropship Google Chrome extension which works fine with new AliExpress checkout page.

Mar

I'm talking about Alidropship plugin being used on AliExpress platform if that's easier to understand.
It is easy to understand. Yes the plugin is designed for AliExpress. But when you say "AliExpress have just recently updated their checkout page which has made their plug-in" that would suggest that Alidropship plugin is AliExpress plugin which is not.

It is easy to understand. Yes the plugin is designed for AliExpress. But when you say "AliExpress have just recently updated their checkout page which has made their plug-in" that would suggest that Alidropship plugin is AliExpress plugin which is not.
I thought we are all talking about Alidropship plugin here which is your product and people know about it.

db4319

We've just released e new version of AliDropship Google Chrome extension which works fine with new AliExpress checkout page.

Can you please tell me the version number for the chrome extension that has been updated? I have Chrome extension 2.7.13.0 and I cannot import products to my store since Monday after Ali Express made changes to the design of their website. And before you ask yes I have contacted Support and I have received little help.

Mar

Anyways that was just a quote from another person, that's why I left it like that. It's not a rocket science to understand the context though.
We all know that Alidropship plugin is developed by Alidropship.com, not AliExpress.

Direct Webstore

What plugin are you talking about? If you mean Alidropship plugin. it is not AliExpress plugin.
If you check out his other thread below ... you will see that he's not entirely "normal".

https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/alidropship-woo-astra-theme-compatability.13852/#post-61400

I thought we are all talking about Alidropship plugin here which is your product and people know about it.
And he seems to think every member here works for Alidrophip ... you , me who knows who else. He's definitely paranoid and possibly a nutter.

Last edited:
Oh I see the difference now between a Western company and a company based by Russians. That's why they say "poor customer support" about you. Really? Is it good for your business to breed this hatred on your platform where potential customers come to buy your product? Quite surprised.

Mar

Did you ban him for trolling, abusive behaviour?
Are you offended when I corrected you about Alidropship plugin which sound as if it is an AliExpress plugin in your statement? For a normal person, there is nothing to be upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.