Alidropship Woo + Astra theme compatability

Why is Alidropship team so against Astra theme? Anyone I ask have no issues with Astra/Alidropship compatibility.
Astra seems to be very light, speedy which is really important. Elementor + Astra gives tremendous customisation features what Alidropship themes cannot provide.
Do Alidropship guys just try pushing their own themes so it's easier for them? Any other reason?
That's their reply, I exchanged couple more messages with them and they are strongly against it.

"As for the Woo themes, Alidropship Woo is compatible with standard Woocommerce theme - Storefront and recommended themes for Woocommerce.
But we can't guarantee that any theme would be compatible, because some of theme developers rebuild or delete some hooks in default source code of WooCommerce. We base our plugin functionality on official WooCommerce docs. And we haven't removed any hooks - we just modernize as we wish the layout which WooCommerce provides by default.
Regarding Astra theme, I can say that according to the experience of our customers, it has lots of conflicts with our plugin and I cannot recommend you to use it."

Direct Webstore

Do Alidropship guys just try pushing their own themes so it's easier for them?
They only have ONE Woocommerce theme (Davinci for Woo). The other themes they recommend DO NOT belong to them.

Astra gives tremendous customisation features what Alidropship themes cannot provide.
So that means you've actually tried their one and only Woo theme (Davinci for Woo), in order to make that claim, right? And we're talking Woocommerce here, not the Original plugin and it's themes. It would be pretty stupid to be talking about the Original plugin's themes in relation to Woocommerce and it's themes, right? But never mind as there ARE better themes than Davinci for Woo ... especially Flatsome or Jupiter. Both of which only have praise from customers rather than complaints, as Alidropship staff mentioned about Astra ... apparently

Regarding Astra theme, I can say that according to the experience of our customers, it has lots of conflicts with our plugin
Also,like they said, it's CUSTOMERS that have complained about it, not them. You asked "Why are they against it?" There's your answer. Bad feedback from customers. Seems simple enough to understand to me.

Bottom line, if Astra works for you great! Ignore their advice.Nobody is forcing you to use any particular theme. It's totally up to you. What are you complaining about?

And if down the line you DO have problems with it, don't complain then. LOL ;)

But if I was you I'd heed the complaints of customers who have already had problems with it. But totally up to you. Give it at try by all means.

Good luck.

:)

Last edited:
They only have ONE Woocommerce theme (Davinci for Woo) ,and it's still new and buggy. The other themes they recommend DO NOT belong to them.

Also,like they said, it's CUSTOMERS that have complained about it, not them. You asked "Why are they against it?" There's your answer. Bad feedback from customers. Seems simple enough to understand to me.

Bottom line, if Astra works for you great! Ignore their advice.Nobody is forcing you to use any particular theme. It's totally up to you. What are you complaining about?

But if I was you I'd heed the complaints of customers who have already had problems with it. But totally up to you.

Good luck.

So I guess it's better to avoid their own themes.
The reason I asked is I'm not really keen on investing my time into something that might not even work.
Again, they may say customers complain but what's behind
That's why I'd be happy to hear any feedback on Astra+Alidropship experience.

Would you recommend a good ecommerce theme that's proven to be compatible with Alidropship plugin and Elementor?

They only have ONE Woocommerce theme (Davinci for Woo). The other themes they recommend DO NOT belong to them.

So that means you've actually tried their one and only Woo theme (Davinci for Woo), in order to make that claim, right? And we're talking Woocommerce here, not the Original plugin and it's themes. It would be pretty stupid to be talking about the Original plugin's themes in relation to Woocommerce and it's themes, right? But never mind as there ARE better themes than Davinci for Woo ... especially Flatsome or Jupiter. Both of which only have praise from customers rather than complaints, as Alidropship staff mentioned about Astra ... apparently

But if I was you I'd heed the complaints of customers who have already had problems with it. But totally up to you. Give it at try by all means.

Good luck.

Weird but I heard totally opposite views on Flatsome...bloated, slow. Anyways I'm not into debate here, just needed to hear any experience with Astra here.

Direct Webstore

So I guess it's better to avoid their own themes.
Based on what? Experience? When did you try their one and only Woo theme?

The reason I asked is I'm not really keen on investing my time into something that might not even work.
And yet you want to ignore the complaints of customers who have already said they had problems with it. Not very logical.

You sound pretty paranoid to me. Are you one of these "Conspiracy nutters"? LOL

That's why I'd be happy to hear any feedback on Astra+Alidropship experience
Why don't you just make a thread asking that instead of one just slagging off Alidropship and making unsubstantiated accusations?

Would you recommend a good ecommerce theme that's proven to be compatible with Alidropship plugin and Elementor?

I use Flatsome which has rave reviews but it does not need Elementor as it has it's own builtin page builder "UX Builder"

;)

Direct Webstore

Weird but I heard totally opposite views on Flatsome...bloated, slow.
Weird, but I've never heard that. It's not bloated at all. You are in complete control as to what is has and has not got. I guess the people making that claim were a bit dull witted. LOL All 8 of my sites use Flatsome and they load between 2-4 seconds.

But anyway ... let's see what others have to say re Astra, Flatsome or whatever ... and your Alidropship conspiracy theories. ;)

Weird, but I've never heard that. It's not bloated at all. You are in complete control as to what is has and has not got. I guess the people making that claim were a bit dull witted. LOL All 8 of my sites use Flatsome and they load between 2-4 seconds.

But anyway ... let's see what others have to say re Astra, Flatsome or whatever ... and your Alidropship conspiracy theories. ;)
4 sec...hmmm that's pretty baaaad man

Direct Webstore

Are you one of the Alidropship staff bashing inconvenient questions? lol
I'm just a happy customer. And what inconvenient questions?

These have been your questions so far ...

Why is Alidropship team so against Astra theme?
SImple answer: Customers have complained about it.

Do Alidropship guys just try pushing their own themes so it's easier for them? Any other reason?
Simple answer: There is only one Alidropship theme for Woo. The others they reccomend do not belong to them.

Simple answer: You're paranoid.

I like Flatsome. It's not even owned by Alidropship

They don't seem "inconvenient to me at all ... however, you certainly seem to be illogical, ill informed, prone to exaggeration and paranoia and into conspiracies ... and above all ... love complaining when there isn't even a need for it.

4 sec...hmmm that's pretty baaaad man
You ARE a clueless fool, aren't you? LOL

hahayou said it yourself it's buggy so why would I even try it
So you had a crystal ball and saw the future when I said that and decided not to try it in the past. You DO realise what a tool you sound like, don't you? LOL

Are you the naive one?
Is that a sane question? LOL

Bottom line ... you seem to be a bit of a nutter.

But that's just my opinion. I don't wish to get into a "debate" over it.

Good luck and good bye ... this thread is ridiculous. Time to click "Unwatch"

;)

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Quote where I have trolled you, or stick your head where the Sun doesn't shine mate. Do you think you can handle that? I've asked you TWICE to do so in the other thread, and now a THIRD time here. So I'm guessing "No, you can't handle that". Because all I see in this thread is me answering your questions, TWICE ... and questioning your obvious mental stability because of your abnormal responses.

Anyone else want to help this nutter out? Go for it ... but be careful. He bites.

Last edited:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Why is Alidropship team so against Astra theme? Anyone I ask have no issues with Astra/Alidropship compatibility.
Astra seems to be very light, speedy which is really important. Elementor + Astra gives tremendous customisation features what Alidropship themes cannot provide.
That's their reply, I exchanged couple more messages with them and they are strongly against it.

"As for the Woo themes, Alidropship Woo is compatible with standard Woocommerce theme - Storefront and recommended themes for Woocommerce.
But we can't guarantee that any theme would be compatible, because some of theme developers rebuild or delete some hooks in default source code of WooCommerce. We base our plugin functionality on official WooCommerce docs. And we haven't removed any hooks - we just modernize as we wish the layout which WooCommerce provides by default.
Regarding Astra theme, I can say that according to the experience of our customers, it has lots of conflicts with our plugin and I cannot recommend you to use it."
Hello,

1. AliDropship plugin comes in two versions: original and Woo.
There are 6 FREE themes available for the original plugin + documentation + FREE lifetime support.
This winter we developed our firsrt Woo theme (DaVinci Woo). It is FREE as well. Obviously, one theme is not enough for those who use AliDropship Woo plugin. That's why we've chosen some of the most popular themes created for WooCommerce and carefully tested them for compatibility with the plugin. It doesn't mean all other Woo themes can't be used with the plugin.
WooCommerce is a huge open-sourced community and there are hundreds of Woo themes available. We cannot 100% guarantee that every single one of them is fully compatible with AliDropship Woo plugin as we haven't tested them all. We try to do our best to provide you with the greatest customer experience possible. So, it wouldn't be really nice for us to claim that Astra is fully compatible with the plugin if we haven't tested it ourselves, would it?
Anyway, I hope we'll get a chance to give Astra a check in the near future.

2. 4 seconds is a great load time. Please check with web performance guides.