AliDropship Woo ver. 0.5 BETA

Yaros

Staff member
You are welcome to test a new version of AliDropship Woo plugin.

Main changes:

1. Products variations are displayed with images.

BEFORE:

STScKbs.png

NOW:

Zq2Rnaa.png

2. All item specifics are imported now:

a798e0cc-206b-4e1a-8d43-e46a6d5959de
eIXMfCF.png

3. Products auto-updating system is now available:

I7sp7bl.png

4. Rounding and Assign cents options are available now.

wfr41RF.png

5. Reviews are imported with images.

4abV0oV.png

6. Custom note and custom phone number options added for auto-filling.

eX3q1wE.png

Attachments

• AliDropship WOO 0.5.0.zip
    934.2 KB · Views: 18
  • ION AliDropship WOO 0.5.0.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:

guillaumeAgis

Great update, well done @Yaros !
However, it could be nice to be able to have a dropdown or to a have "block" for each option !

In my case , I would like to have a dropdown for the option which is text-only, so have a dropdown for "material" with the lists of devices.

I lost in UX (mainly mobile) before of this. Having a dropdown for text-only is much more easier.

Screen_Shot_2017_02_11_at_22_04_44.png

Thanks so much !

kingpin

Provide an option of displaying the variation as images or as dropdown menu depending on the product type.

Some products have so many variations which if shown in a image type variation will look cluttered and little messy

So better provide us an option whether to display the particular product variation as an Image or as a dropdown selection.

Just my thoughts

azhar

Hi Yaros, I was waiting for this feature it works great.

but the plugin add save button by default so it appear two save buttones in the single productpage :

2d99b7b339.png

Yaros

Staff member
Hi Yaros, I was waiting for this feature it works great.

but the plugin add save button by default so it appear two save buttones in the single productpage :

2d99b7b339.png
Not sure if it the plugin's problem, could you PM me the URL?

elikplim442

PM me your wp-admin access, I will try to install myself.
Hello after a little investigation it turns out that the issue was with some sort of conflict between "WooCommerce Variation Swatches and Photos Version 2.1.7 " AliDropship Woo ver. 0.4.5 but its working just fine with AliDropship Woo Version 0.4.4. Please take a look at the error log below.

PHP:
[19-Feb-2017 22:32:36 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare wc_dropdown_variation_attribute_options() (previously declared in /home/fandomtr/public_html/test/wp/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/hooks.php:239) in /home/fandomtr/public_html/test/wp/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-variation-swatches-and-photos/woocommerce-swatches-template-functions.php on line 5
[19-Feb-2017 22:44:08 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare wc_dropdown_variation_attribute_options() (previously declared in /home/fandomtr/public_html/test/wp/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/hooks.php:239) in /home/fandomtr/public_html/test/wp/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-variation-swatches-and-photos/woocommerce-swatches-template-functions.php on line 5
[19-Feb-2017 22:45:42 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare wc_dropdown_variation_attribute_options() (previously declared in /home/fandomtr/public_html/test/wp/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/hooks.php:239) in /home/fandomtr/public_html/test/wp/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-variation-swatches-and-photos-master/woocommerce-swatches-template-functions.php on line 5
[19-Feb-2017 22:46:20 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare wc_dropdown_variation_attribute_options() (previously declared in /home/fandomtr/public_html/test/wp/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/hooks.php:239) in /home/fandomtr/public_html/test/wp/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-variation-swatches-and-photos-master/woocommerce-swatches-template-functions.php on line 5
[19-Feb-2017 22:47:20 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare wc_dropdown_variation_attribute_options() (previously declared in /home/fandomtr/public_html/test/wp/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/hooks.php:239) in /home/fandomtr/public_html/test/wp/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-variation-swatches-and-photos-master/woocommerce-swatches-template-functions.php on line 5
[19-Feb-2017 22:48:31 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare wc_dropdown_variation_attribute_options() (previously declared in /home/fandomtr/public_html/test/wp/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/hooks.php:239) in /home/fandomtr/public_html/test/wp/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-variation-swatches-and-photos-master/woocommerce-swatches-template-functions.php on line 5
[19-Feb-2017 22:50:21 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare wc_dropdown_variation_attribute_options() (previously declared in /home/fandomtr/public_html/test/wp/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/hooks.php:239) in /home/fandomtr/public_html/test/wp/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-variation-swatches-and-photos-master/woocommerce-swatches-template-functions.php on line 5
[19-Feb-2017 22:52:15 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare wc_dropdown_variation_attribute_options() (previously declared in /home/fandomtr/public_html/test/wp/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/hooks.php:239) in /home/fandomtr/public_html/test/wp/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-variation-swatches-and-photos-master/woocommerce-swatches-template-functions.php on line 5

Elderobiz

This looks great. I'm especially looking forward to the rounding feature.
When is it expected to be released?