Alidropship Woo Plugin with CJ Dropshipping

mushrukh

Hi !
I hope you all are safe and sound!
I am thinking to use Ali woo plugin with CJ dropshipping rather than Aliexpress obviously because of the fast shipping and a good dropshipping supplier.
I know there is NO integration of Alidropship Woo with CJ Dropshipping and I have to do manually everything. But I am planning this because of the features like pre-email templates, abandon cart features, etc.
Importing product is not an issue for me but email notifications for everything like order purchase, tracking updation, abandon cart (while using abandon cart plugin) , etc

So my question is Can I do that?

Thanks in advance.

daniel-97

Yes you can, all you need to do is manually add the tracking number to each order and change the status to "Shipping", it will automatically send emails to your customers

Yaros

Staff member
Hi !
I hope you all are safe and sound!
I am thinking to use Ali woo plugin with CJ dropshipping rather than Aliexpress obviously because of the fast shipping and a good dropshipping supplier.
I know there is NO integration of Alidropship Woo with CJ Dropshipping and I have to do manually everything. But I am planning this because of the features like pre-email templates, abandon cart features, etc.
Importing product is not an issue for me but email notifications for everything like order purchase, tracking updation, abandon cart (while using abandon cart plugin) , etc

So my question is Can I do that?

Thanks in advance.
Please share your experience with us after trying CJ Dropshipping. We tried to work with them one year ago and our experience was terrible.

mushrukh

Please share your experience with us after trying CJ Dropshipping. We tried to work with them one year ago and our experience was terrible.
Yeah I saw one old thread about alidropship trying for CJ but I think a lot of things have changed since.
I was going through their website and following things they have been offering now:
1. they provide authorization( basically integration) with almost all platforms, Shopify, woo commerce, eBay, Amazon, Etsy,etc Also they provide API if the website is on other platforms, So I think here Alirophip can be integrated they have all the details how to do it on their website.
2. after authorization its is easy to import products from their website to our website.
3. Also we can edit before importing the product to our website to which they called it as "list" but the flexibility alidropship offers is far better than theirs. like image editing etc before importing.
4. The best thing is that the prices of their products are cheaper than Aliexpress and shipping is Faster than epacket i.e 7-15 days as they claim.
5. Also one important thing is you don't have to message the supplier about that "Hey this is dropshipping" like. Since they are wholesalers so no issue with listing on other marketplaces as well and they know what to mention on the packet since its dropshipping.
6. They do offer private labeling too if you can buy some inventory. This is best for well-established drop shippers.
7. They do offer warehouse in the US, UK, Australia, Thailand, etc where you can ship and they can handle Fulfillment.
8. They also provide sourcing of products from Aliexpress where you can apply for source and they will make available that product on their website with faster shipping and cheaper price.

So there are many reasons to go with CJ Dropshipping other than Aliexpress.

The only thing I have an issue is they are not good at Language-communication as they are Chinese after all and I feel Ali Dropship is more sophisticated and professional than CJ thats it. But if you could integrate Alidropship with CJ Dropshipping as they provide API now then it will be much easy.

As we all know Alidropship is working for the Warehouse system. I think once Alidropship starts with the Fulfillment facility then there wont be any legit service provider than Alidropship in the future.

Yaros

Staff member
Yeah I saw one old thread about alidropship trying for CJ but I think a lot of things have changed since.
I was going through their website and following things they have been offering now:
1. they provide authorization( basically integration) with almost all platforms, Shopify, woo commerce, eBay, Amazon, Etsy,etc Also they provide API if the website is on other platforms, So I think here Alirophip can be integrated they have all the details how to do it on their website.
2. after authorization its is easy to import products from their website to our website.
3. Also we can edit before importing the product to our website to which they called it as "list" but the flexibility alidropship offers is far better than theirs. like image editing etc before importing.
4. The best thing is that the prices of their products are cheaper than Aliexpress and shipping is Faster than epacket i.e 7-15 days as they claim.
5. Also one important thing is you don't have to message the supplier about that "Hey this is dropshipping" like. Since they are wholesalers so no issue with listing on other marketplaces as well and they know what to mention on the packet since its dropshipping.
6. They do offer private labeling too if you can buy some inventory. This is best for well-established drop shippers.
7. They do offer warehouse in the US, UK, Australia, Thailand, etc where you can ship and they can handle Fulfillment.
8. They also provide sourcing of products from Aliexpress where you can apply for source and they will make available that product on their website with faster shipping and cheaper price.

The only thing I have an issue is they are not good at Language-communication as they are Chinese after all and I feel Ali Dropship is more sophisticated and professional than CJ thats it. But if you could integrate Alidropship with CJ Dropshipping as they provide API now then it will be much easy.

As we all know Alidropship is working for the Warehouse system. I think once Alidropship starts with the Fulfillment facility then there wont be any legit service provider than Alidropship in the future.
Everything sounds good as before) But it would be great to listen to your opinion once you start ordering products through their system.

chris37

I will like to know your personal opinion too.. almost all the shipping company have some delay because of the covid-19, if we can overcome this and shipping faster our products this is gonna bring and new life in dropshipping again!

mushrukh

I will like to know your personal opinion too.. almost all the shipping company have some delay because of the covid-19, if we can overcome this and shipping faster our products this is gonna bring and new life in dropshipping again!
yeah would share my experience here definitely.

Direct Webstore

I dont get it. Sure you can use Woocommerce with CJ .. but the Alidropship Woo Plugin? You don't need it at all. Woo can handle the emails, abandoned carts etc by itself. That's what it is made for.

Unless you mean you want to use Aliexpress AND CJ

??

mushrukh

Hang on, it was late at night and I got confused with "DHGate". CJ has its own solutions to use with either Shopify or Woocommerce.

Right! LOL ;)

You can't.

THE END
I think we can.. the reason to use aliwoo with CJ is 2 different things. 1st Aliwoo for importing products which CJ also provides but Aliwoo has more editing features than CJ. 2nd for order fulfillment. But What I see now is CJ dropshipping has increased their shipping timing and many dropshippers are facing these issues where their orders are not fulfilled even in 5 days hence I believe Aliexpress with their US warehouse is a better option unless the stock is available as with USPS they provide 4-13 day shipping to the US as per Aliexpress. So CJ is not a good option;

Direct Webstore

I think we can..
... with a lot of messing around that you can go through if you wish to. But I'm still a big supporter of "The KISS Principle" and will give it a miss.

But there are other **reasons which just involve CJ themselves that over-ride the above ... for me, anyway.

** too high prices firstly and available products not at desired locations secondly

:)

Last edited:

mushrukh

... with a lot of messing around that you can go through if you wish to. But I'm still a big supporter of "The KISS Principle" and will give it a miss.

But there are other **reasons which just involve CJ themselves that over-ride the above ... for me, anyway.

** too high prices firstly and available products not at desired locations secondly

:)
Yeah.. Because Sometimes the prices may be less for the products but the shipping cost makes it costly. and like I mentioned above the shipping time as well. and the people as of now facing the issues hence NOT A GOOD OPTION for going with CJ

kdb

well, I have found that the same suppliers/products are on sale at AE, CJ, DHgate etc. so better not to waste time, stick to AE with automation provided by AliDropship.