AliDropship Woo 0.8.12.1 UPDATE

Arnaldo

Hi @Victoria Kudryashova This last update completely removed my rounding price settings.

Since I don't use formula markup at all at the moment, how can I get back rounding please?

Before it was applied automatically, now it seems its only possible by updating all prices.

So should I update it using a formula now?

Arnaldo

You need to Update products

What was cool with the old rounding setup is that when importing products price were automatically rounded after import.

Now we have to run price update to round price, that's less logical.

So I have to add a new product, then run price update every time...

Arnaldo

@Yaros @Victoria Kudryashova That's a real mess! I don't use price formula at all now and don't want to because of the wide product categories I use.

So now basically, it forces me to update manually all rounding for 900+ product ??! are you serious?

Please when doing these kinds of change, let us know what that implies.

Please, can you put the rounding option like it was before?

I need reliability please, not fixing everything after an update all screwed up.

Also for Woocommerce users: If you need facebook catalog, you don't need Alidropship Facebook Business anymore, you have the same option for free in Pixel Caffeine.

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
@Yaros @Victoria Kudryashova That's a real mess! I don't use price formula at all now and don't want to because of the wide product categories I use.

So now basically, it forces me to update manually all rounding for 900+ product ??! are you serious?

Please when doing these kinds of change, let us know what that implies.

Please, can you put the rounding option like it was before?

I need reliability please, not fixing everything after an update all screwed up.

Also for Woocommerce users: If you need facebook catalog, you don't need Alidropship Facebook Business anymore, you have the same option for free in Pixel Caffeine.

You need to click 'Update' in Settings -> Pricing everytime you make changes in Pricing settings (e.g. changes in pricing formulas, enabling/disabling rounding, assigning cents).

We moved 'Rounding' to Pricing and in order your currencies are converted and shown properly you need to click 'Update'.

Last edited:

Arnaldo

@Yaros @Victoria Kudryashova

I tried to use my 3rd party currency switcher plugin that was working great with all last versions of Aliwoo.

I followed carefully what you said about deactivating the Alidropship currency switcher widget from the sidebar and let main currency in Aliwoo settings tab.

I just can't use my 3rd party plugin anymore, it creates a conflicting problem messing up all my site.

Here's the error message:

Illegal string offset 'wcj_price_by_country_group_id_data' in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/booster-plus-for-woocommerce/includes/price-by-country/class-wcj-price-by-country-core.phpon line 332

Please, Is it possible to use 3rd party plugin or explain me the correct way to do this. You can only remove the widget from the sidebar, not deleting it.

I have read carefully the process explain earlier it doesn't seem to work.

Please resolve this issue ASAP or at least let us the choice to use it or not, I have built my site with this 3rd party plugin from the start.
Also, my custom theme layout doesn't use widget sidebar on a product page as I configured it.

Please find a way to really put your currency switcher OFF and make it optional.

Please Yaros, be comprehensive if I leave again a message again here, I made 2 days of extensive test going back and forth.

And this without explaining all the problems I had this last 48h I really wanted to promote my site next week live.

Please be very careful with such updates.

May I give you strength and faith to make an awesome new update;). At this stage, it is almost if my whole business depends on it. Really.

Last edited:

Achal

Hi, The moment i updated to latest version of aliwoo the prices of products became wildly arbitrary. Upon deactivating the plugin all became fine. I am using a currency converter of repute and till date there was no problem. The moment I reactivate the plugin the base currency is enforced across the site overriding the country specific currency feature. Pls update the plugin to take care of this issue as with aliwoo deactivated any dropshipping store is useless... regards

Achal

Facing problems after update, all prices became arbitrary as i have a third party currency switcher plugin...tried deleting widget and removing all currencies but no resolution..pls resolve

imho, this feature, currency switcher should not be a part of the woo version plugin and should be controlled by a third party plugin. I'd rather see the Woo plugin more focused on the inventory management and ordering area.

Achal

Thats right and the most amazing part is that i did not get any response from customer support or any of the admin in the last 48 hours. I even initiated a conversation with one of the admins in this regard but no reply has come. I would want to say that alidropship plugin is at the heart of operation of any dropshipping store website and such an inclusion of currency switcher functionality should have only happened with prior communication and very clear msgs in the dashboard on how to deactivate the currency feature in case third party plugin is installed. Imagine what will happen to all the store owners if tomorrow some plugin designer decides to integrate woocommerce plugin in its plugin and it starts interfering with woocommerce plugin made by automattic.

Yaros

Staff member
Thats right and the most amazing part is that i did not get any response from customer support or any of the admin in the last 48 hours. I even initiated a conversation with one of the admins in this regard but no reply has come. I would want to say that alidropship plugin is at the heart of operation of any dropshipping store website and such an inclusion of currency switcher functionality should have only happened with prior communication and very clear msgs in the dashboard on how to deactivate the currency feature in case third party plugin is installed. Imagine what will happen to all the store owners if tomorrow some plugin designer decides to integrate woocommerce plugin in its plugin and it starts interfering with woocommerce plugin made by automattic.
If you don't need the built-in currency switcher just don't use the widget and don't activate additional currencies. You can use any other third-party plugin for currencies. Have you contacted support@alidropship.com? Please PM your email, I will check your ticket and why you have not got a response.

Achal

If you don't need the built-in currency switcher just don't use the widget and don't activate additional currencies. You can use any other third-party plugin for currencies. Have you contacted support@alidropship.com? Please PM your email, I will check your ticket and why you have not got a response.
I have already done the needful but updated version of alidropship is still interfering with prices. Pls provide me the earlier version to this updated version till a resolution is found as i am not able to update products in the store..or i would give you the login credentials and you try to resolve the issue

Yaros

Staff member
I have already done the needful but updated version of alidropship is still interfering with prices. Pls provide me the earlier version to this updated version till a resolution is found as i am not able to update products in the store..or i would give you the login credentials and you try to resolve the issue
Have you contacted support@alidropship.com? Please PM your email, I will check your ticket.