AliDropship Version 0.9.6 UPDATE

Derice

May I know how long it takes for the plugin to send the "Shipped Notification" email? I have set the tracking number and set the order status to "Shipped". It has been almost 4 hours I still have not receive a cc copy of the Shipped Notification email.

Yaros

Staff member
May I know how long it takes for the plugin to send the "Shipped Notification" email? I have set the tracking number and set the order status to "Shipped". It has been almost 4 hours I still have not receive a cc copy of the Shipped Notification email.
Actually it takes seconds. Have you tested notifications after setup?

Derice

I just tested few minutes ago. It is working for test but for actual order no email yet. Is there anyway to get the plugin to resend? I check my sparkpost account so far total 2 email sent out. 1 is Order Notification another is the Test of Shipped Notification. Total 2 email from sparkpost dashboard

Derice

For your info, I changed the status "Paid" directly to "Shipped" without going through the "Processed". Maybe you can try to simulate the same scenario. Thank you

Yaros

Staff member
If Sparkpost shows that these emails were sent, then they were processed successfully. I will test it anyway.

Derice

Not sure if I posted to the right thread. I check my plugin it is WP Dropship Pro Plugin version 0.9.7.1