AliDropship Version 0.9.6 UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main changes:
  • New purchase/shipping notifications
4d90091d427e.png

• Automated tracking system
Now the plugin collects your order tracking ids or you can obtain tracking ids with the click of a button 'get tracking'. All tracking data will be added to your orders and will be automatically emailed to your customers when you select 'SHIPPED' status.

6954cd35afe3.png

• Separate options for updating prices and stock in Product Options
7a2261002b9e.png

• New mailing service for notifications: Pepipost
c44830fdb081.png

• New payment gateway: PayPlug

• reCAPTCHA integration
90eed3810f5b.png

Last edited:

sweetdud

Any update on adding the following feature: No importing product images that automatically get added to the product description

Gavin

Love the "Separate options for updating prices and stock in Product Options" but I would like to see an extension of this. For instance I have products that don't fit in the Pricing Formula (they would become to expensive for instance to other similar products on the marked). For those products I would still like the automatic stock update, but not the price (or an per product pricing formula). Maybe it is possible to incorporate that. Also as I mentioned in another post, I would like the option to let the customer "pre-order" when the item is out of stock.

AndriusSS

Hey,

Sweet update! The only problem is, that when I click on any order which was made with COD I see just a blank page with this info. I can;t even make an automatic order.

upload_2017-4-12_21-1-45.png

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Love the "Separate options for updating prices and stock in Product Options" but I would like to see an extension of this. For instance I have products that don't fit in the Pricing Formula (they would become to expensive for instance to other similar products on the marked). For those products I would still like the automatic stock update, but not the price (or an per product pricing formula). Maybe it is possible to incorporate that. Also as I mentioned in another post, I would like the option to let the customer "pre-order" when the item is out of stock.
Hello, you may always update such products from the Products Option - there is no need to make an update during import. You just switch off the general update function in Supplier info and Update manually only stock.

Milos

I updated to 0.9.6 (not Woo) but THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER is still the old one:

"....Payment successfully made
Dear {{full_name}},
Thank you for shopping with us! We are really glad that you have chosen the BazarMart.net to make your purchase, and we sincerely hope to see you again soon!
Cannot see images in this message? Click the link above - "Display images below".
Have a nice day!
Yours faithfully,....."

Gavin

Hello, you may always update such products from the Products Option - there is no need to make an update during import. You just switch off the general update function in Supplier info and Update manually only stock.
Hi Victoria, that's just the thing, I don't want to have to update manually. That just tedious and not necessary if it is automated. I might be the only that would like the option per product to update stock or price, or have a pricing formula per product that overrules the general pricing formula. So for now we'll just have to do it manually..

kay

@Victoria Kudryashova
AliDropship Version 0.9.6 UPDATE

When I try to open orders in WP dashboard I get following error. Can you please help resolve this.

Cash on Delivery (Standard)

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array in XXXXXX/wp-content/plugins/alids/includes/ads/adsOrders.php on line 198

Milos

I updated to 0.9.6 (not Woo) but THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER is still the old one:

"....Payment successfully made
Dear {{full_name}},
Thank you for shopping with us! We are really glad that you have chosen the BazarMart.net to make your purchase, and we sincerely hope to see you again soon!
Cannot see images in this message? Click the link above - "Display images below".
Have a nice day!
Yours faithfully,....."

Administrators, Can I get a reply on this please ?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator

showwayer

Hi Victoria,

I really like this new update, especially on "New purchase/shipping notifications". Is it possible to include the Zip Code in the "Thank you for your Order" email template?

Thanks!

Cai

Main changes:
  • New purchase/shipping notifications
4d90091d427e.png

• Automated tracking system
Now the plugin collects your order tracking ids or you can obtain tracking ids with the click of a button 'get tracking'. All tracking data will be added to your orders and will be automatically emailed to your customers when you select 'SHIPPED' status.

6954cd35afe3.png

• Separate options for updating prices and stock in Product Options
7a2261002b9e.png

• New mailing service for notifications: Pepipost
c44830fdb081.png

• New payment gateway: PayPlug

• reCAPTCHA integration
90eed3810f5b.png