AliDropship Version 0.9.6 UPDATE

Headache

I found that the Shipped notification email having wrong color and subtotal, appeared that all items are showing the first item's color, size and qty.

Milos

Regarding :

Automated tracking system ( non-woo plugin): There is no such interface (perhaps cause I ordered directly through ALiExpress ???):

No ORDER DETAILS
No SHIP DETAILS
No ACTIONS

I can only see customer email and address, country flag icon

Attachments

• alidrpship_tracking.png
    alidrpship_tracking.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 8

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Regarding :

Automated tracking system ( non-woo plugin): There is no such interface (perhaps cause I ordered directly through ALiExpress ???):

No ORDER DETAILS
No SHIP DETAILS
No ACTIONS

I can only see customer email and address, country flag icon
Hello Milos, what do you mean saying "...I ordered directly through AliExpress"?

Milos

meaning I open product page (ordered product by my client) in AliExpress, logged in with my AliExpress credentials, and ordered. There is no automatic order function in the plugin (non-woo) once I receive an order, so I have to open the ordered product in AliExpress.com and do it manually

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
meaning I open product page (ordered product by my client) in AliExpress, logged in with my AliExpress credentials, and ordered. There is no automatic order function in the plugin (non-woo) once I receive an order, so I have to open the ordered product in AliExpress.com and do it manually
Hello Milos, could you PM me your WordPress login and password to check it out.

Nick84

Main changes:
  • New purchase/shipping notifications
4d90091d427e.png

• Automated tracking system
Now the plugin collects your order tracking ids or you can obtain tracking ids with the click of a button 'get tracking'. All tracking data will be added to your orders and will be automatically emailed to your customers when you select 'SHIPPED' status.

6954cd35afe3.png

• Separate options for updating prices and stock in Product Options
7a2261002b9e.png

• New mailing service for notifications: Pepipost
c44830fdb081.png

• New payment gateway: PayPlug

• reCAPTCHA integration
90eed3810f5b.png

Can you please confirm auto-tracking really works on the non-woo version and if yes how? Based on the update: "Now the plugin collects your order tracking ids or you can obtain tracking ids with the click of a button 'get tracking'. All tracking data will be added to your orders and will be automatically emailed to your customers when you select 'SHIPPED' status."
Indeed, tracking ID is visible on my end, my customer does get a shipping confirmation email but no tracking ID is sent to her. Is the tracking ID supposed to be in the same email or separate? Do I need to do something extra?

neeraj89

Can you please confirm auto-tracking really works on the non-woo version and if yes how? Based on the update: "Now the plugin collects your order tracking ids or you can obtain tracking ids with the click of a button 'get tracking'. All tracking data will be added to your orders and will be automatically emailed to your customers when you select 'SHIPPED' status."
Indeed, tracking ID is visible on my end, my customer does get a shipping confirmation email but no tracking ID is sent to her. Is the tracking ID supposed to be in the same email or separate? Do I need to do something extra?
exactly @Victoria Kudryashova yesterday one of my customers mailed me saying, that he got the mail regarding shipping confirmation but didn't get tracking details.
So i guess it is not sending tracking details in the same mail..?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Once you see that Tracking ID is added in your admin area - you change the Order status to 'Shipped' and this tracking number will be sent with Shipping notification. If you change the order status to 'Shipped' before plugin collects Tracking ID - Shipping notification will have 'Not available yet' note opposite the Tracking ID line.

Nick84

Once you see that Tracking ID is added in your admin area - you change the Order status to 'Shipped' and this tracking number will be sent with Shipping notification. If you change the order status to 'Shipped' before plugin collects Tracking ID - Shipping notification will have 'Not available yet' note opposite the Tracking ID line.
But my "Order Shipped" template does not really have any value for Tracking ID. It just says: Dear xxx, This is an email notification to inform you that your order xxx has been shipped on date-time. Have a nice day!

Is there a new template?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
But my "Order Shipped" template does not really have any value for Tracking ID. It just says: Dear xxx, This is an email notification to inform you that your order xxx has been shipped on date-time. Have a nice day!

Is there a new template?
Please go to AliDroship->Settings->Notifications->click Use default settings for purchase and order shipped notifications - new template will be uploaded