AliDropship Version 0.9.5 UPDATE

Tablazines

After a customer places and order and you click over to AliExpress.. during checkout you have to enter the customer's shipping address.
It would be nice if there was a way to automatically populate it.

Tablazines

Even in the example given.. you still have to manually enter the address...

order2-2.jpg

I'd like a way for this to be done automatically...

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Even in the example given.. you still have to manually enter the address...

order2-2.jpg

I'd like a way for this to be done automatically...
Hello, if your customers fill in the fields on check out page and then you place the order automatically - all fileds should be inserted automatically - if not, we will need your domain name and WP login and password to check it out, also we need an order that cause this issue.

Tablazines

Hello, if your customers fill in the fields on check out page and then you place the order automatically - all fileds should be inserted automatically - if not, we will need your domain name and WP login and password to check it out, also we need an order that cause this issue.

I'll send it right away because I've been entering orders manually...

alexallied

This feature is under construction and will be available soon (approx. in next 1-2 weeks).
Hi Victoria,

I'm planning to buy the plugin, but this automated shipment tracking is my top priority and concern. Have you already updated the plugin as mentioned? It's been 2 weeks since your last reply. Has the plugin been updated?

Please update.

Thanks!

alexallied

Hi Yaros,

Is there any chance that alidropship will incorporate Fast Login via Facebook/Google, or we call it Social Login? It'll surely speed up registration process and reduce abandon cart (improve conversion rate).

Yaros

Staff member
Hi Yaros,

Is there any chance that alidropship will incorporate Fast Login via Facebook/Google, or we call it Social Login? It'll surely speed up registration process and reduce abandon cart (improve conversion rate).
Yes, we will integrate it.

Nirvano Boer

Waiting for a better update. Allow the plugin to accept payment on my site and not redirect a customer to the 2CheckOut website.

Yaros

Staff member
Waiting for a better update. Allow the plugin to accept payment on my site and not redirect a customer to the 2CheckOut website.
This option (that is called 2CO Inline) will be added soon. But bear in mind that 2CO requires additional fields when you place orders on site directly (like Billing Address Attributes and even addrLine2), so not sure how it will affect conversions and if it is better than redirect.

Last edited:

Raymond

Hi Alidrop Ship Team, I'm having a problem and not sure why i could not update the theme
MichelangeloVersion: 0.9.12 Update to 0.9.13.

And i also couldn't update my Alidrop Ship Plugin in from version 0.9.4.2. Update to 0.9.5

Can anyone help me?? My wordpress version is now 4.7.4

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi Alidrop Ship Team, I'm having a problem and not sure why i could not update the theme
MichelangeloVersion: 0.9.12 Update to 0.9.13.

And i also couldn't update my Alidrop Ship Plugin in from version 0.9.4.2. Update to 0.9.5

Can anyone help me?? My wordpress version is now 4.7.4
Hello, if you haven't managed to update from admin area - then please download the latest version of plugin and theme :
https://alidropship.com/updates-plugin/
https://alidropship.com/themes/michelangelo/
delete the old versions at first and then install new ones.