AliDropship Version 0.9.5 UPDATE

Raymond

Hello, if you haven't managed to update from admin area - then please download the latest version of plugin and theme :
https://alidropship.com/updates-plugin/
https://alidropship.com/themes/michelangelo/
delete the old versions at first and then install new ones.

Hi @Victoria Kudryashova

I have downloaded the latest AliDropShip Plugin 0.9.7, and unzipped the file. There are many folders/scripts in it.
How do i install it manually? I'm using a macbook

Raymond

which theme are you using?

I'm using MichelangeloVersion: 0.9.13 and with wordpress version 4.7.4
I have followed the step-by-step instruction. Now i have deleted the old Ailidropship Pro plugin, and when i upload the new plugin version 0.9.7 it status shows "The uploaded file could not be moved to wp-content/uploads/2017/04."

My website is now totally screwed up. @Victoria Kudryashova Kindly help please.

Rasge10

Great, I was waiting for that feature to disable importing reviews with images, I used to delete some product's variations, but reviews contained images of deleted variations, so that was a big problem for me. Now thank you!
I also suggest that you add the ability to create a custom payment in order to accept Bank transfer & cash transfer for local stores.
2 - Ability to create custom shipping options, based on the weight of products.

I also think that the ability to create a custom payment like bank or in my case wire transfer will help a lot!!

Rasge10

We made this option available , because some of dropshippers asked for it.

I really like the option of Cash on delivery but we need a separate email template for that.

In my case I`m thinking in the way to adapt COD to Wire Transfer as many of my clients don`t use credit cards and pay in their local currencies. With a separate email template that would be easy if not I have to modify the main one for both options

Rasge10

26863c86a375.png
26863c86a375.png
Cash On Delivery
2c2bc063574a.png

If anyone noticed or not, when customers buys through COD, an email is sent with payment confirmation to the customer. This is quite misleading and confusing to both customer and seller. Please have a separate email template for COD.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you, we need a separate email template for that.

In my case I`m thinking in the way to adapt COD to Wire Transfer as many of my clients don`t use credit cards and pay in their local currencies. With a separate email template that would be easy if not I have to modify the main one for both options.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
If anyone noticed or not, when customers buys through COD, an email is sent with payment confirmation to the customer. This is quite misleading and confusing to both customer and seller. Please have a separate email template for COD.

I agree with you, we need a separate email template for that.

In my case I`m thinking in the way to adapt COD to Wire Transfer as many of my clients don`t use credit cards and pay in their local currencies. With a separate email template that would be easy if not I have to modify the main one for both options.[/QUOTE]
We have changed a Thank you page a little bit. So, now it is not misleading anymore. To have this new Thank you page - click Default in Customization area. You may also add your text on this page. There is no word as 'payment' , and in purchase notification also.
upload_2017-4-24_13-50-22.png