AliDropship Version 0.9.5 UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main changes:
  • Duplicate product option to split variations
If you want to split variations in order to create several products you can use a Duplicate option:
duplicate-768x234.png

After you click Duplicate you will get a copy of the original product and edit it as you like.
duplicate1-768x200.png

• Jetpack compatibility
  • W3 Total cache compatibility
  • Import reviews without images option
26863c86a375.png
26863c86a375.png
26863c86a375.png

• AliDropship Update widget
cdb7ef0f5749.png

• Separate options for updating prices and stock
update-function-768x334.png

• Cash on delivery option:
314b8f3c0bc4.png

2c2bc063574a.png

Last edited:

gamess

Hello,
Can you explain to us exactly what changes are being made?

And what is this feature "AliDropship Update widget"?

thank you,

The Dropper

Great, I was waiting for that feature to disable importing reviews with images, I used to delete some product's variations, but reviews contained images of deleted variations, so that was a big problem for me. Now thank you!
I also suggest that you add the ability to create a custom payment in order to accept Bank transfer & cash transfer for local stores.
2 - Ability to create custom shipping options, based on the weight of products.

Glady

Again, I'm disappointed with this update. Still no "Update Shipping Tracking Number" feature. Waiting..waiting and waiting. My email is bombarded with customers asking tracking number everyday. I expect the feature would be fully automatic update from Aliexpress as it takes ages to implement this feature since the voting poll result has been verified.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Again, I'm disappointed with this update. Still no "Update Shipping Tracking Number" feature. Waiting..waiting and waiting. My email is bombarded with customers asking tracking number everyday. I expect the feature would be fully automatic update from Aliexpress as it takes ages to implement this feature since the voting poll result has been verified.
This feature is under construction and will be available soon (approx. in next 1-2 weeks).

Milos

Export products / Import (stAndard & WOO) products to other sites is the most important feature. aNY eta ? THX.

johnny

Thank you for fast rely!
But for example with 2checkout, is that both of them are required 2chekcout plugin (SINGLE SITE - $79.00) ?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Thank you for fast rely!
But for example with 2checkout, is that both of them are required 2chekcout plugin (SINGLE SITE - $79.00) ?
in WOO case - it is for extra pay (like you said 79$)
in our AliDropship original plugin we have integration with 2 check out - you need only create 2 check out account , get an approval and insert the necessity data in the WordPress admin area of your site.

kevgl

Hi, noob question here, but for what is COD payment option good for ?
With Cash On Delivery, the addressee pays (in cash) at the time of delivery. It is a simple yet effective way to secure payment from your international customers. It also means that your customers do not need a credit card to place an order

gnk7220

yeah i understand how it works but it means that you gonna pay for the order to your supplier infront and just wait few weeks IF your customer will get and PAY for the order. Seems risky to me. I like COD its very common way to pay in our country but not sure if its good for ali dropshipping.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
yeah i understand how it works but it means that you gonna pay for the order to your supplier infront and just wait few weeks IF your customer will get and PAY for the order. Seems risky to me. I like COD its very common way to pay in our country but not sure if its good for ali dropshipping.
We made this option available , because some of dropshippers asked for it.

kevgl

It does seem risky if you are still at startup (like me) but i think it has an extra value later on. I don't mind paying upfront, i mean if the item does not arrive you can get your money back right? There is always a chance a customer does or doesn't receive the product and wants his/her money back this can happen via normal payment too (CC/PayPal ) so running a store is risky.

kay

26863c86a375.png
26863c86a375.png
Cash On Delivery
2c2bc063574a.png
[/QUOTE]

If anyone noticed or not, when customers buys through COD, an email is sent with payment confirmation to the customer. This is quite misleading and confusing to both customer and seller. Please have a separate email template for COD.