AliDropship ver. 1.0.4 UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main features:

• AliDropship Google Chrome extension authorization bug with enabled WP Cerber plugin is fixed
  • Currency switcher bug is fixed (currency conversion is based on Yahoo Finance now)
  • Import review option is available for products with reset variations or products which were added manually
  • Purchase email notification bug with currencies is fixed (your customer receives Purchase notification with a default currency of your store):
General ‹ Demo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-03-22 16.36.52.png
  • Stripe payment gateway: bitcoins added
  • Split product variants into separate products option added
There are 2 ways how you can split your products:
1. Split by attribute
Let's say your product has 2 attributes : 'Color' and 'Material', you can choose one of them and plugin creates separate products : Go to Product options -> Attributes

Edit Item ‹ Demo — WordPress (2).png

If you split by color you will end up with 2 products of Transparent and Black colors with 6 variations (based on Material attribute)

Edit Item ‹ Demo — WordPress (3).png

Edit Item ‹ Demo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-03-22 17.09.04.png

Edit Item ‹ Demo — WordPress (4).png

Edit Item ‹ Demo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-03-22 17.11.44.png

2. Split by Variations.

Go to Variation -> Select a variation you want to split and click Bulk action -> Split:

Edit Item ‹ Demo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-03-22 17.15.59.png

You will get this particular Variation as a separate product:

Edit Item ‹ Demo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-03-22 17.19.01.png

• Auto-update bug is fixed
  • Facebook and Twitter authorization bug is fixed

For those who use WP Cerber plugin , please make sure you have settings as described below:

View attachment 3458

Attachments

• alids_first_ion71 v.1.0.4.zip
    9.3 MB · Views: 23
  • alids_first_ion v1.0.4.zip
    10.7 MB · Views: 25
Last edited:
just tested to separate variation, the problem is that is not showing any price and discount on the product page, can you fix this bug ?

Ahmednew

Hello.
I think that orders page need to be updated. It doesn't show any information for the customer. i have many comments on the orders page.

Please see the pictures:

- Orders page doesn't show any information for the customer. It shows order number xxxxxxxxxxxxx , shipping address, which customer already knows, and order amount...... where is the order itself ??? should the customer open order by order to find the one he needs??

- Where is the order status?? ... if the order is paid, processed, shipped, or delivered.. it is so much confusing about the orders.

- When you enlarge the order line, it shows only text, (Please see picture 2) .. where is the item picture??

- Please remove the calendar, please show all orders by default. if the customer need to check a specific order, how can he memorize the order date????? i have spent so much time to adjust that calendar cause it is changing automatically limiting to one month period. Then i edited the date manually. why you are confusing the customer like that ??? what if he can't adjust that calendar? he will just see a blank page !!!!!!

- Please show all the orders on the orders page by default (without calendar ), latest orders one on the top of the page.

- Please show order pictures and order description on the main
orders page. no need to show shipping address in the main page. just show it in the details page.

Thanx, i hope that you consider my comments.

orders page.jpgorders page-2.jpg

Help me. After update the plugin, my store doesnt show the price. What is going on?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180323-112211.png
    Screenshot_20180323-112211.png
    339.7 KB · Views: 19
Yes. My Davinci theme is the latest one. Some people now facing the same problem. The price are missing. Please do something

Direct Webstore

Some people now facing the same problem.
I updated my Davinci theme yesterday and the ADS plugin just now ... and no problems. Could it be one of your other plugins causing it.

If I was you ... I would deactivate each of my other plugins one by one, refreshing the store page each time and checking.

Direct Webstore

One last suggestion ... deactivate/delete your theme and re-upload / activate a fresh copy. If that doesn't work ... I give up :)

Yaros

Staff member
This issue happens because of recent Cerber plugin update. If somebody has the same problem with prices, you need to apply following settings on Cerber and everything will be fine:

Ak5UimC.png

iomWOir.png