AliDropship ver. 1.0.4 UPDATE

Direct Webstore

Tablazines

when I click UPDATE PLUGIN I get the following error: Update Failed: Could not copy file. alids/src/images/uniform/bg-input.png

Tablazines

I was thinking about that but I'm hesitant due to the fact that if it STILL doesn't work.. then i'm screwed...

Hello,

After update this plugin, my problem still didn't solve. My product still going to draft.

I change update setting
When a product disappears or is out of stock = set quantity to zero.
But still going to draft.

Can anyone help me?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello,

After update this plugin, my problem still didn't solve. My product still going to draft.

I change update setting
When a product disappears or is out of stock = set quantity to zero.
But still going to draft.

Can anyone help me?
Hello, how many products went to draft after your plugin's update?
Have you put them in draft manually to check auto-update? or they went to draft automatically during auto-update?

Last edited:
Hello, how many products went to draft after your plugin's update?
Have you put them in draft manually to check auto-update? or they went to draft automatically during auto-update?

Hello,

Product that goes into the draft is uncertain, but usually above 10 product.

I've tried some experiments like not activating auto update. But products still going to draft.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello,

Product that goes into the draft is uncertain, but usually above 10 product.

I've tried some experiments like not activating auto update. But products still going to draft.
How could they still going to draft if you disable auto-update? you 've started manual update to do that?
It works in that way: if extension couldn't open your product on AliExpress during update (due to Internet connection or other reasons), or it is not available anymore or this is 404 page error on AliExpress - only in this case it goes to Draft (IF you chose this option in Update filter settings)! It can't just send to Draft for no reason.
Anyway please Start a manual update - all products should be republished that are available on AliExpress. After that please test this option once again.