AliDropship Plugin ver. 1.2.5 - Big Update

aurelion

Please purge your cache and make sure you have the latest version of the theme: https://alidropship.com/themes/

I purged the case. My theme is DaVinci and its about 2 weeks "old". Seems there is no updated or latest version.

Still missing this feature: "Shopping cart. The Add to cart modal window has been replaced with sidebar cart created in compliance with UX requirements.", tried many devices now... the item just get added to cart but nothing more happens.

May there are some other plugin that cause this issue? Can I send you my Login details for a short check?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I purged the case. My theme is DaVinci and its about 2 weeks "old". Seems there is no updated or latest version.

Still missing this feature: "Shopping cart. The Add to cart modal window has been replaced with sidebar cart created in compliance with UX requirements.", tried many devices now... the item just get added to cart but nothing more happens.

May there are some other plugin that cause this issue? Can I send you my Login details for a short check?
Sure

SubVigil

I absolutely love the new checkout system !

I wanted to know about the following :

I've made a sales page with profit builder.

I can link the button from the sales page to my product page.

But what I really want to link is, the moment someone clicks the buy now button on my sales page, they are being send to the checkout page with the selected item added to cart.

I know this is possible with Shopify, I was wondering how can this be done with the alidropship plugin ?

Could you please help me with this ? Thanks in advance !

Chris.Mc

I also love the new checkout page. Soo much better than the old one. Just miss the option to add the credit card sentence to PayPal payment option

orimond

hello guys, if the original alidropship plugin is so good, why do we even need Alidropship Woo??
Can someone explain this because I have bought the woo plugin instead ! o_O

Yaros

Staff member
hello guys, if the original alidropship plugin is so good, why do we even need Alidropship Woo??
Can someone explain this because I have bought the woo plugin instead ! o_O
When you buy AliDropship you get both versions in one purchase.

Nilesh

Hello,

Once Click on the Paypal while checkout, transaction gets failed and paypal payment page does not comes. It redirect to failed transaction page.

Regards,
Nilesh

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello,

Once Click on the Paypal while checkout, transaction gets failed and paypal payment page does not comes. It redirect to failed transaction page.

Regards,
Nilesh
Please check your activities list - what error do you have? It should be something like it is shown below.
Activities List ‹ Demo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-07-05 15.41.03.png

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Also, is it possible to show related products(upsell) while checkout?
Better not to distract attention of customer from a payment process to anything else on checkout . We've made a lot of tests regarding this point and we can say that all marketing tools should be used before or after payment.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello

Below is the error.

Array
(
Code:
 => 40000
[response] => Array
(
[error] => CODE: 10003. Missing argument. Item name, amount and quantity are required if item category is provided.
)

)
Please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials with products that were failed to be paid. I will check from my side.