AliDropship Plugin ver. 1.2.5 - Big Update

Could you please specify what exactly you translated? If something was translated in a theme, the changes will take effect after theme release.
I translated AliDropship 1.0 the above mentioned phrases, words for the new check out. I replaced ads-hu_HU mo and po files in Cpanel. so I did only plugin translation in Hungarian and not theme.
Please update it in Glotpress. the translations on waiting now. that can be the problem for both of us French-Hungarian

Please check if products are added to the cart.

Also, what do you mean checkout with paypal have no option to choose shipping? you choose shipping on the second step of checkout, before redirection to PayPal.
on the product page, if i dont add to cart, and click "Check out with PP" button, it lead me to paypal gateway and doesnt have a option for shipping cost as you can see the following pictures. That what i mean.

Attachments

Ekaterina Sayapina

Administrator
Staff member
I translated AliDropship 1.0 the above mentioned phrases, words for the new check out. I replaced ads-hu_HU mo and po files in Cpanel. so I did only plugin translation in Hungarian and not theme.
Please update it in Glotpress. the translations on waiting now. that can be the problem for both of us French-Hungarian
I translated with Glotpress the French that was not in the last update, and I would like it to be online because my checkout is in English and on a French site is not top
We'll approve the translations today.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Staff member
on the product page, if i dont add to cart, and click "Check out with PP" button, it lead me to paypal gateway and doesnt have a option for shipping cost as you can see the following pictures. That what i mean.
Yes, Buy with one click at PayPal works in that way. You can't apply coupon and select shipping if you choose this way of payment. Shipping cost (if the product has it) will be added automatically at PayPal.