AliDropship Plugin ver. 1.2.5 - Big Update

grafiz

Hi, how to translate the new check out process? Most of the words keep in English (not my language store).

I have attached captures to show you.

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

refmax

Could you please specify what exactly you translated? If something was translated in a theme, the changes will take effect after theme release.

I translated with Glotpress the French that was not in the last update, and I would like it to be online because my checkout is in English and on a French site is not top

Sandor

Could you please specify what exactly you translated? If something was translated in a theme, the changes will take effect after theme release.
I translated AliDropship 1.0 the above mentioned phrases, words for the new check out. I replaced ads-hu_HU mo and po files in Cpanel. so I did only plugin translation in Hungarian and not theme.
Please update it in Glotpress. the translations on waiting now. that can be the problem for both of us French-Hungarian

James135

Please check if products are added to the cart.

Also, what do you mean checkout with paypal have no option to choose shipping? you choose shipping on the second step of checkout, before redirection to PayPal.
on the product page, if i dont add to cart, and click "Check out with PP" button, it lead me to paypal gateway and doesnt have a option for shipping cost as you can see the following pictures. That what i mean.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    29.5 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    14.1 KB · Views: 20
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I translated AliDropship 1.0 the above mentioned phrases, words for the new check out. I replaced ads-hu_HU mo and po files in Cpanel. so I did only plugin translation in Hungarian and not theme.
Please update it in Glotpress. the translations on waiting now. that can be the problem for both of us French-Hungarian
I translated with Glotpress the French that was not in the last update, and I would like it to be online because my checkout is in English and on a French site is not top
We'll approve the translations today.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
on the product page, if i dont add to cart, and click "Check out with PP" button, it lead me to paypal gateway and doesnt have a option for shipping cost as you can see the following pictures. That what i mean.
Yes, Buy with one click at PayPal works in that way. You can't apply coupon and select shipping if you choose this way of payment. Shipping cost (if the product has it) will be added automatically at PayPal.

James135

Yes, Buy with one click at PayPal works in that way. You can't apply coupon and select shipping if you choose this way of payment. Shipping cost (if the product has it) will be added automatically at PayPal.
how can i change this field? thanks in advance

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 21

James135

Hi Vic, as you said it means i will lose tons of money when customer choose check out with paypal. Because, i set a minimum value to get free shipping, when customer buy an item & its value lower than minimum i set up, i will lose the shipping cost. it's so stupid isnt it?
I try to buy an item and shipping cost doesnt add up to the total value.

Christina

Administrator
thanks. another question.
at check out step, i try to switch to another shipping option, but shipping cost doesnt change. Even i proceed to payment method, nothing change.

This option should be work properly. But if you send your domain name and access to WP admin area in a PM we will check the issue.

one more question ^^. how can i edit this text "Free shipping wordwide". Because i use minimum order to get free shipping, so cant show these like default. i'm using davinci theme

As for the text, it is not customizable.

JoZ

Hello, we recommend to use Glotpress for translations of the AliDropship original plugin. Just let me know your email and language to which you want to translate and we will create an account for you.

When will be the translations added? Also, we really need a customised text (tick box) before checkout where we can add an info that a customer agrees to the Privacy Policy and T&C. It is required by law.

Do you have that in mind?