AliDropship Plugin ver. 1.2.5 - Big Update

Nilesh

I have already raised a ticket with support and share credentials with Igor. And I got below reply.

I’m afraid, the best option for now is to downgrade to the previous version. It looks like we’ll have to make changes to our PayPal integration to make this work with our new checkout, which might take some time.
I’m sincerely apologize for any frustration this caused. We’ll also check the issue with Edge, thanks for letting me know.

Regards,
Nilesh Kamble

tuanduong0991

are there anyone facing problem after updating plugin, Davinci theme doesn't work anymore ?
on my website it shows 'the page isn't working HTTP ERROR 500'
i tryed to switch to Michelangelo and Rembrandt theme, and they're working just fine.

Ryan

are there anyone facing problem after updating plugin, Davinci theme doesn't work anymore ?
i tryed to switch to Michelangelo and Rembrandt theme, and they're working just fine.

Mine is working.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

The issue cannot be caused by the theme update. Could you please send me your WP access details?

ibrendan

Hello!

How can I preview the thank you page without making a purchase? I used to be able to visit /thankyou/?fail=no.

I'd like to check all is in order with tracking scipts, design etc.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello!

How can I preview the thank you page without making a purchase? I used to be able to visit /thankyou/?fail=no.

I'd like to check all is in order with tracking scipts, design etc.
You might want to make a purchase via Cash on Delivery. This preview option is not available any more as it stores personal information (customer's name, address, email).

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Does anyone know if there is a way to do the checkout progress like the update has but with AliWoo?
Do you have the original multistep checkout in mind? The one we released is available with AliDropship original plugin only. WooCommerce has its own checkout.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello there,

Is this version stable now? SInce I was hoping to update to this version.
Yes, it is. Please feel free to update the plugin. We're running A/B tests on one of our websites, they show great results: conversions are significantly higher with the new checkout.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi, I have a recommendation, check pictures. View attachment 4747View attachment 4748
There are 2 options now for shipping: shipping for each product in the cart and shipping to the whole cart. The way you see shipping on checkout and in backend (in admin area) depends on the option that you've selected.
So, if you 've selected Apply to each product option - you will be able to edit shipping for each product.
If you 've selected Apply shipping cost to the whole cart - you will be able to edit general shipping settings .

Ryan

There are 2 options now for shipping: shipping for each product in the cart and shipping to the whole cart. The way you see shipping on checkout and in backend (in admin area) depends on the option that you've selected.
So, if you 've selected Apply to each product option - you will be able to edit shipping for each product.
If you 've selected Apply shipping cost to the whole cart - you will be able to edit general shipping settings .

Yes, But if I want half products with one shipping settings and another half of the products with another than I have to apply to each product and that's very time to consume.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Yes, But if I want half products with one shipping settings and another half of the products with another than I have to apply to each product and that's very time to consume.
It's not possible to do. You need to choose what type of shipping settings will be used for your store. Shipping cost for these 2 types is calculated differently on checkout.

James135

my site show that when i click to proceed to check out button. How can i fix it? Using latest plug in as well as latest theme davinci

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    24 KB · Views: 15

James135

It's not possible to do. You need to choose what type of shipping settings will be used for your store. Shipping cost for these 2 types is calculated differently on checkout.
update: check out with paypal have no option to choose shipping and taxes. it only show price of product

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
my site show that when i click to proceed to check out button. How can i fix it? Using latest plug in as well as latest theme davinci
Please check if products are added to the cart.

Also, what do you mean checkout with paypal have no option to choose shipping? you choose shipping on the second step of checkout, before redirection to PayPal.