Alidropship plugin for woocommerce stopped working after last update

Alidropship Chrome Extension version:
Version 3.0.0.1
updated 11 sept 2023 

AliDropship Woo Plugin version:

Problem description:
Shipped order tracking number notification could not be sent automatically

Error: "Идентификатор отслеживания не был получен"

I tried to reinstall and reconnect Google Chrome Extension to my websites but problem was not solved.
I'll try to downgrade Aliexpress Woo Extension and Google Chrome Extrension and report later.

oran147

Another issue:
The toolbar is stuck with:
Images to be imported for: 1 product (even after finishing the product)
Then if I try to import the next product it will not import its images since it's still "working" on the previous one" and then it shows:
Images to be imported for: 2 products
And it's not finishing it... Just stuck forever!!
I tried to downgrade the extension to the previous version, and everything is working great! No issues at all!!!!!
So, it is clear that the issue is coming from the new version of the Chrome extension.

Another issue:
The toolbar is stuck with:
Images to be imported for: 1 product (even after finishing the product)
Then if I try to import the next product it will not import its images since it's still "working" on the previous one" and then it shows:
Images to be imported for: 2 products
And it's not finishing it... Just stuck forever!!
I tried to downgrade the extension to the previous version, and everything is working great! No issues at all!!!!!
So, it is clear that the issue is coming from the new version of the Chrome extension.
Dear, did you downgrade Chrome Alidropship Extension or Alidropship Wordpress Woocommerce extension ?

Eva C

Hello, do you have also problem with getting tracking ID? We are using Retrack in Tracking and still just getting info that it was not received, but tracking number is on Ali fine.... in order "Get Tracking ID" does not work too....

oran147

Friends, they have a lot of problems that they are not even willing to hear about.
I show them a fact in the field that since they uploaded the new version of the Chrome Extension there is a problem with uploading images to the products, and they argue with me.
I explained to them by email several times that if I restore the previous version of Chrome Extension everything works out, but they still ignore it and for them, there is no problem!
What did we pay them for?

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
Friends, they have a lot of problems that they are not even willing to hear about.
I show them a fact in the field that since they uploaded the new version of the Chrome Extension there is a problem with uploading images to the products, and they argue with me.
I explained to them by email several times that if I restore the previous version of Chrome Extension everything works out, but they still ignore it and for them, there is no problem!
What did we pay them for?
Hi!

We managed to reproduce the problem. We are sorry for the inconvenience but the problem happens VERY intermittently so it's hard to catch

Chrome extension. This is the only issue maker. You can find the previous version online.
Yes, thank you very much. I downgraded Alidropship Chrome Extension to 2.7.17.3 version and everything works fine now.
I zipped and attached it to this message if someone else need it too.
Thanks, oran147

Attachments

• extension_2_7_17_3.crx.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 22

Raafat

Yes, thank you very much. I downgraded Alidropship Chrome Extension to 2.7.17.3 version and everything works fine now.
I zipped and attached it to this message if someone else need it too.
Thanks, oran147
Hello,
Unable to download the attached file ..."Virus Detected"
I have a similar issue since the update to the new extension 3.0.
Looking for the older version.
Thanks

Hello,
Thanks
I downloaded it from Internet website, installed and it worked fine. I zipped and uploaded it here.
I didn't check it for viruses.

Hello,
Thanks
Dear,
what antivirus program did you use?
I worried about this extension because i used it myself at my computer.
So, I uploaded it to different online virus scanners and found nothing there.
Some reports:
I also checked at https://vms.drweb.com/scan_file/?lng=en

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, any news for us?
Hi! We are working on that and it takes more time to find a solution to the problem.

We can recommend you to use another way to import images to your server:
- Just uncheck all checkboxes in product images section before you start importing products and click save changes
- After you have finished importing products enable the checkboxes you need, click save changes and then upload images

We understand that such additional actions are inconvenient but the problem is not only with chrome extension in that case and it needs more time to figure out why images are getting stuck during product import

Thank you for understanding

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 10
Hi! We are working on that and it takes more time to find a solution to the problem.

We can recommend you to use another way to import images to your server:
- Just uncheck all checkboxes in product images section before you start importing products and click save changes
- After you have finished importing products enable the checkboxes you need, click save changes and then upload images

We understand that such additional actions are inconvenient but the problem is not only with chrome extension in that case and it needs more time to figure out why images are getting stuck during product import

Thank you for understanding
There were several problems and product import is one of them.
The other one was tracking number updates after shipment.
Problem was not solved.
It does not work even after Alidropship Chrome Extension update to version 3.0.0.8.

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
There were several problems and product import is one of them.
The other one was tracking number updates after shipment.
Problem was not solved.
It does not work even after Alidropship Chrome Extension update to version 3.0.0.8.
HI! Release with fix of this problem is scheduled for the next week. There are two problems in this case - get Order ID and get Tracking Number.

Kernow

The old Chrome extension imports products, new one not working correctly.

The Worst bit Price formula not working, so all imported products prices are now wrong for my whole site.

There are always problems every time update comes out :mad: