AliDropship plugin/add-ons PHP 5.6/7.0 support termination

Christina

Administrator
After changing php setting my site says "Your PHP installation appears to be missing the MySQL extension which is required by WordPress."
What to do next

Hello, samdakar!

Could you PM me your domain name, WP login details and access for your cPanel to check the issue?

yr219

1543254407983.png

I have the name cheap Stellar Hosting,
i am going to install the plugin & do the setup soon, to begin with i have selected the Current php ver. 7.2 the latest one that is available in it, also these are the default selection, with tick mark in it, can someone please verify these settings, do i need to tick or untick anything specific in this settings? or just leave it as it is?

Attachments

• 1543254125865.png
    1543254125865.png
    144.4 KB · Views: 3

Only1mattie

Hello I followed all instructions last month and everything was working well up until today when I try to log into Wordpress I am getting HTTP ERROR 500. See photo This is so horrible for customer service. How do you guys handle these unexpected discrepancies.

My store had been operating just fine even after I followed all the deactivation, deleting and upgrading to 7.2 version. All has been well for an entire month up until today. What in the world is going on?

Please help. I have also reached out to support several times.

Attachments

• 952BB24C-4EC6-43E2-BFF8-2919222B50F6.jpeg
    952BB24C-4EC6-43E2-BFF8-2919222B50F6.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 5

Only1mattie

Hello Forum community again. So, I stepped away for a few minutes went back to my site to check it again and it was working ok for like 5 minutes then it spazzed out yet, AGAIN with the same “HTTP ERROR 500” message.

I did some research via heir documentations and below is the photo that suggests we should contact our administrator when this happens since it is due to some misconfiguration application.

I have reached out to support several times...haven’t heard back yet.

Hopefully, someone can resolve this.

It would be nice if those of us who have lost potential customer sales can have some kind of restitution (FREE ADD ON OR FREE ANNUAL HOSTING) for this terrible inconvenience. Thus is SUPER bad for customer service. If a customer goes to my store, they will not be able to make a purchase.

Again, this is horrible.

Attachments

• 39D424F9-1395-481E-8E9E-B885B3B8CB39.jpeg
    39D424F9-1395-481E-8E9E-B885B3B8CB39.jpeg
    917.9 KB · Views: 8

Only1mattie

Have you disabled and delete AliDropship plugin and all our add-ons? before to switch to PHP 7.2?

Hi. Victoria,

Hello I followed all instructions last month and everything was working well up until today.

When I try to log into Wordpress, I am getting HTTP ERROR 500. See photo.

This is so horrible for our customer service.

How do you guys handle these unexpected discrepancies.

My store had been operating just fine even after I followed all the deactivation, deleting and upgrading to 7.2 version instructions.

All has been well for an entire month up until today.

What in the world is going on?

Please help. I have also reached out to support via email several times but haven’t heard back anyone.

Just a few minutes, I also stepped away, and it started to work fine again and then after a few minutes started spazzing out all over again and again with the same message. Read my most recent post below.

My documentation research stated I should contact my administrator since this is due to a misconfiguration application.

am SUPER UPSET.

Potential sales down the drain. Today, my daughter went to the site to try and purchase something and she was the one who informed me that the site is coming up blank.

Just yesterday, I started a campaign promotion for survival kits. So if customers are trying to purchase anything my sitehry cannot.

How does alodropship make up for such terrible unexpected discrepancies.

My site has been working fine since I upgraded to 7.2. So, now why all of sudden this problem? Why is this happening?

Please help.

Attachments

• D6B8FAD3-1ADA-4170-872F-EE0218D82CC7.jpeg
    D6B8FAD3-1ADA-4170-872F-EE0218D82CC7.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 9
  • 5D58C867-368C-4020-99D6-51AA364EDFFC.jpeg
    5D58C867-368C-4020-99D6-51AA364EDFFC.jpeg
    917.9 KB · Views: 9

Christina

Administrator
Hello I followed all instructions last month and everything was working well up until today when I try to log into Wordpress I am getting HTTP ERROR 500. See photo This is so horrible for customer service. How do you guys handle these unexpected discrepancies.

My store had been operating just fine even after I followed all the deactivation, deleting and upgrading to 7.2 version. All has been well for an entire month up until today. What in the world is going on?

Please help. I have also reached out to support several times.
Hello Forum community again. So, I stepped away for a few minutes went back to my site to check it again and it was working ok for like 5 minutes then it spazzed out yet, AGAIN with the same “HTTP ERROR 500” message.

I did some research via heir documentations and below is the photo that suggests we should contact our administrator when this happens since it is due to some misconfiguration application.

I have reached out to support several times...haven’t heard back yet.

Hopefully, someone can resolve this.

It would be nice if those of us who have lost potential customer sales can have some kind of restitution (FREE ADD ON OR FREE ANNUAL HOSTING) for this terrible inconvenience. Thus is SUPER bad for customer service. If a customer goes to my store, they will not be able to make a purchase.

Again, this is horrible.
Hi. Victoria,

Hello I followed all instructions last month and everything was working well up until today.

When I try to log into Wordpress, I am getting HTTP ERROR 500. See photo.

This is so horrible for our customer service.

How do you guys handle these unexpected discrepancies.

My store had been operating just fine even after I followed all the deactivation, deleting and upgrading to 7.2 version instructions.

All has been well for an entire month up until today.

What in the world is going on?

Please help. I have also reached out to support via email several times but haven’t heard back anyone.

Just a few minutes, I also stepped away, and it started to work fine again and then after a few minutes started spazzing out all over again and again with the same message. Read my most recent post below.

My documentation research stated I should contact my administrator since this is due to a misconfiguration application.

am SUPER UPSET.

Potential sales down the drain. Today, my daughter went to the site to try and purchase something and she was the one who informed me that the site is coming up blank.

Just yesterday, I started a campaign promotion for survival kits. So if customers are trying to purchase anything my sitehry cannot.

How does alodropship make up for such terrible unexpected discrepancies.

My site has been working fine since I upgraded to 7.2. So, now why all of sudden this problem? Why is this happening?

Please help.

Hello, dear client!

Your issue is not related to the php changing one month earlier. 500 error is a server error. You should contact your Hosting provider to figure the issue out.

kk305

I've just installed php 7.3 and downloaded Alidropship for php 7.2+. I thought that it's supposed to work but I'm getting the following error:

Ooops! You installed AliDropship Woo plugin for PHP 7.2, but your version of PHP is 7.3.0-1+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1. Please download and install AliDropship Woo plugin for PHP 7.3.

@Only1mattie - please dont update your live/production website. Do it in another environment. Its always a bad idea to do changes to production without properly testing it out. Or at a minimum do some backup before doing updates then test it out.

@kk305 thats sad news the plugin doesnt support php7.3 yet. I would want to upgrade as well as there are performance gains with using php7.3. Anyway as the instruction have said simply use 7.2

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I've just installed php 7.3 and downloaded Alidropship for php 7.2+. I thought that it's supposed to work but I'm getting the following error:

Ooops! You installed AliDropship Woo plugin for PHP 7.2, but your version of PHP is 7.3.0-1+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1. Please download and install AliDropship Woo plugin for PHP 7.3.
PHP 7.3 doesn't have ionCube version yet which we need for proper work of AliDropship plugin. So, please don't update to PHP 7.3, if you visit Updates page you will see that there is no version for PHP 7.3 yet.

1545011580056.png

alexmorco

Before switching to PHP 7.2, you should disable Alidropship plugin, You can face serious problems if you ignore website security. The Internet is full of opportunities and information, but it is also a source of trouble for WordPress security threats.

ofuroinu

I have transferred one of my site from siteground to hostgator and after that my site was not loading at all. Contacted hostgator and they changed PHP to 7.2. Now my site is loading fine. But I am having problem when loading product page inside the database. It keeps loading again but never complete. Tried disabling all plugins but still the same. Contacted them but they have no clue. What should I try next.