AliDropship plugin/add-ons PHP 5.6/7.0 support termination

ofuroinu

Deactivate and delete AliDropship plugin and AliDropship add-ons. Don't worry: all your settings and products will be saved!

Including all add on settings ?
Saved location is where?
Do we need to remove other wp add ons?

Marco A

Hello Victoria,

Thank you for the information on the PHP upgrade process. Does your tutorial pertain to the Woo version of the plugin as well?

Thank you,
Marco

PHP 5.6/7.0 reached the end of its security support on December 3rd, 2017. Critical support will still be available through the end of 2018, but the PHP community no longer provides support for bugs or minor issues.

Upgrading to 7.1, 7.2 ensures the latest security updates are supported continuously by the community.

PHP 7.2 brings fresh updates including important security measures, new additions to the core, modern cryptography and faster load speed for sites.

PHP 7.2 runs 13% faster than 7.1 and 20% faster than 7.0.

We recommend updating to PHP 7.1 or to PHP 7.2 (best choice) right now.

Step 1:

Deactivate and delete AliDropship plugin and AliDropship add-ons. Don't worry: all your settings and products will be saved!

Step 2:

Change PHP version in cPanel:

In your cPanel Software => MultiPHP Manager select your sites (arrow 3), choose a new PHP version (arrow 4) and press Apply button. Updates will be applied immediately.

If you don't have cPanel, contact your Hosting support and ask them to change PHP version.

Step 3:

Download AliDropship plugin and add-ons archives for the updated PHP version -> Install -> Activate:

https://alidropship.com/updates-plugin/

https://alidropship.com/addons/

Possible errors after upgrading to PHP 7.2:

1. 500 error

Why: you haven't deactivated and removed AliDropship plugin or AliDropship add-ons.

How to fix: change back PHP version (set the one that you've used before the upgrade) -> deactivate and delete AliDropship plugin and all AliDropship add-ons -> change PHP version to PHP 7.2 -> Download AliDropship plugin and add-ons archives for the updated PHP version -> Install -> Activate.

If you use Davinci, Michelangelo, Raphael or Rembrandt theme, there will be 500 error on site frontend when you remove the plugin, because these themes cannot work without AliDropship plugin. Once you install and activate AliDropship plugin again, website frontend will work correctly.

2. File cannot be decoded by this version of the ionCube Loader.

Why: your version of the ionCube Loader for PHP 7.2 is outdated.

How to fix: You need to contact your Hosting support and ask them to upgrade your ionCube version to the latest one for PHP 7.2 (not older than 10.2.4).

PHP SUPPORTED VERSIONS

sandip

PHP 5.6/7.0 reached the end of its security support on December 3rd, 2017. Critical support will still be available through the end of 2018, but the PHP community no longer provides support for bugs or minor issues.

Upgrading to 7.1, 7.2 ensures the latest security updates are supported continuously by the community.

PHP 7.2 brings fresh updates including important security measures, new additions to the core, modern cryptography and faster load speed for sites.

PHP 7.2 runs 13% faster than 7.1 and 20% faster than 7.0.

We recommend updating to PHP 7.1 or to PHP 7.2 (best choice) right now.

Step 1:

Step 2:

Change PHP version in cPanel:

In your cPanel Software => MultiPHP Manager select your sites (arrow 3), choose a new PHP version (arrow 4) and press Apply button. Updates will be applied immediately.

If you don't have cPanel, contact your Hosting support and ask them to change PHP version.

Step 3:

Download AliDropship plugin and add-ons archives for the updated PHP version -> Install -> Activate:

https://alidropship.com/updates-plugin/

https://alidropship.com/addons/

Possible errors after upgrading to PHP 7.2:

1. 500 error

Why: you haven't deactivated and removed AliDropship plugin or AliDropship add-ons.

How to fix: change back PHP version (set the one that you've used before the upgrade) -> deactivate and delete AliDropship plugin and all AliDropship add-ons -> change PHP version to PHP 7.2 -> Download AliDropship plugin and add-ons archives for the updated PHP version -> Install -> Activate.

If you use Davinci, Michelangelo, Raphael or Rembrandt theme, there will be 500 error on site frontend when you remove the plugin, because these themes cannot work without AliDropship plugin. Once you install and activate AliDropship plugin again, website frontend will work correctly.

2. File cannot be decoded by this version of the ionCube Loader.

Why: your version of the ionCube Loader for PHP 7.2 is outdated.

How to fix: You need to contact your Hosting support and ask them to upgrade your ionCube version to the latest one for PHP 7.2 (not older than 10.2.4).

PHP SUPPORTED VERSIONS

Direct Webstore

.I just upgrade site to PHP 7.1 or 7.2
Which one?

I try to put add on with 7.2 version but got same message
Does this mean your server is set to 7.2?

Fatal error: The file was (/file name) encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.6 and cannot run under PHP 7.1
This means you are running 7.1!

What is your server set to? 7.1 or 7.2??? First you say 7.1, then you say you are trying 7.2 plugins. ???

It's quite simple. Use 7.2 as it's the fastest.

1. Deactivate/delete all your Alidropship plugins, Alidropship, Social Rabbit, Recent Sales Popup etc etc
2. Set your PHP version to 7.2 from your cPanel
3. Download Alidropship plugin and the other plugins 7.2 version
4. Upload and install them
5. Done

Lady Jasper

I have followed the instructions here, my problem is that system is not uploading Alidropship Plugin, I get the following message

Could not copy file. alids/includes/GA/src/Google/Service/AdExchangeSeller.php
Return to Plugin Installer

Then When I try to install alidropship plug in I get a message saying FAILED TO WRITE FILE TO DISK

I now have a website with no products on it! And all the emails to the support team is bouncing!

Thank you very much

jasper, check your inode and diskspace in cpanel, you may have run out of available space or inode

if that is the case you need to delete some files, or upgrade your hosting plan

Lady Jasper

jasper, check your inode and diskspace in cpanel, you may have run out of available space or inode

if that is the case you need to delete some files, or upgrade your hosting plan

Thank you and it seems that I am 1GB over my limit! How can I delete files when nothing is showing on my wordpress?

go to your wordpress dashboard, and go to media, delete unwanted pictures and clear the cache if you are using one
or just upgrade your hosting plan to get more space

ofuroinu

I have followed exactly as above. All plugins run fine but my website is giving this error now when I go to all items or my website url.

500 - Internal Server Error
This is a temporary server error.
Please try to reload the webpage later.

If you are the webmaster of this site please log in to Cpanel and check the Error Logs. You will find the exact reason for this error there.

Common reasons for this error are:

• Incorrect file/directory permissions: Above 755.
    In order files to be processed by the webserver, their permissions have to be equal or below 755. You can update file permissions with a FTP client or through cPanel's File Manager.
  • Incorrect Apache directives inside .htaccess file.
    Make sure you have not specified unsupported directives inside the local .htaccess file. Such include PHP settings and Apache module settings.

Christina

Administrator
I have followed exactly as above. All plugins run fine but my website is giving this error now when I go to all items or my website url.

500 - Internal Server Error
This is a temporary server error.
Please try to reload the webpage later.

If you are the webmaster of this site please log in to Cpanel and check the Error Logs. You will find the exact reason for this error there.

Common reasons for this error are:

• Incorrect file/directory permissions: Above 755.
    In order files to be processed by the webserver, their permissions have to be equal or below 755. You can update file permissions with a FTP client or through cPanel's File Manager.
  • Incorrect Apache directives inside .htaccess file.
    Make sure you have not specified unsupported directives inside the local .htaccess file. Such include PHP settings and Apache module settings.

Have you removed AliDropship plugin and AliDropship add-ons before upgrading to the new version of PHP? Downgrade it again, enter your WP-admin and check.

ofuroinu

Have you removed AliDropship plugin and AliDropship add-ons before upgrading to the new version of PHP? Downgrade it again, enter your WP-admin and check.

Yes problem solved after updated the
DavinciVersion: 0.13.3

Last edited:

samdakar

After changing php setting my site says "Your PHP installation appears to be missing the MySQL extension which is required by WordPress."
What to do next