Alidropship need to give some attention for Payment gateway solution

Chella

Last one month, We are trying to register in payment gateway for card acceptance in our website. unfortunately no improvement.

Payment gateway are asking us to provide the past sales/transaction history. we don't know, How are they expecting this from a newly started site.

Alidropship pulgin also providing less option for international card transaction for the peoples operating from India, they are also asking past sales/transaction history.

Now, we don't know when we will get the payment gateway approval to start our selling.

We are expecting a solution from Alidropship Team

daniel-97

Last one month, We are trying to register in payment gateway for card acceptance in our website. unfortunately no improvement.
What payment gateway did you apply for?
Alidropship pulgin also providing less option for international card transaction for the peoples operating from India, they are also asking past sales/transaction history.
I don't know about India but are they using Credit card/Debit card/Mastercard,...?

If yes then they could certainly receive, send payments through your Payment Gateway platform.
Now, we don't know when we will get the payment gateway approval to start our selling.
This is not Alidropship problem, this is between you and that payment gateway problem. So don't wait for their answers as they won't, because this has nothing to do with Alidropship plugin

Chella

If you are using the original plugin, alidropship support this payment gateways, https://help.alidropship.com/en/articles/2237021-available-payment-gateways. But alidropship team cannot help in applying and having an account approved. Unfortunately, you are at your own. And in payment gateways, it is the company who will choose their clients, not you choose the company.

This is happened due to less option available for payment gateway. See our case, we are operating from India & our target is outside india.

As per your list & our conditions only 5 gateways available.

All they are asking past sale history / transaction. Since we are new, How we will provide?

Since, Alidropship Team has huge experience in this field, Your team might aware about this conditions. It should be explained to us at time of our initial purchase query. unfortunately it wouldn't happened.

Now, we are struggling for the registration.

Unfortunately, you are at your own
Try to avoid using this type of words. Since we are purchasing from Alidropship based on trust. This type of reply will totally collapse the trust which we have on "Alidropship"

Chella

What payment gateway did you apply for?

I don't know about India but are they using Credit card/Debit card/Mastercard,...?

If yes then they could certainly receive, send payments through your Payment Gateway platform.

This is not Alidropship problem, this is between you and that payment gateway problem. So don't wait for their answers as they won't, because this has nothing to do with Alidropship plugin

Thanks for your reply. I am also not telling this is Alidropship problem.

This happened due to limited gateway option available in Plugin. We are trying in all options available in Alidropship Original Plugin

Mar

This is happened due to less option available for payment gateway. See our case, we are operating from India & our target is outside india.

As per your list & our conditions only 5 gateways available.

All they are asking past sale history / transaction. Since we are new, How we will provide?

Since, Alidropship Team has huge experience in this field, Your team might aware about this conditions. It should be explained to us at time of our initial purchase query. unfortunately it wouldn't happened.

Now, we are struggling for the registration.

Try to avoid using this type of words. Since we are purchasing from Alidropship based on trust. This type of reply will totally collapse the trust which we have on "Alidropship"
I am not taking back these words. Again, Alidropship gave a list of supported payment gateways. But they cannot help you even if they want to have your account of the payment gateways approved. Applying for a payment gateway is a personal thing and you alone can do it. Your trust with Alirdopship has nothing to do with it.

Chella

I am not taking back these words. Again, Alidropship gave a list of supported payment gateways. But they cannot help you even if they want to have your account of the payment gateways approved. Applying for a payment gateway is a personal thing and you alone can do it. Your trust with Alirdopship has nothing to do with it.

Nice, thanks for your eye opener advice:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

daniel-97

Thanks for your reply. I am also not telling this is Alidropship problem.

This happened due to limited gateway option available in Plugin. We are trying in all options available in Alidropship Original Plugin
I just checked with Paypal and you can open an account the for free, no transaction required.

Just open a personal account, link your card in. And switch it to business, that's all. They didn't ask me for proofs of transaction and I haven't seen them asking anyone. Except for proofs of shipment, which is when your money is held by them, for everyone that just created the account to prove that your business is not scamming people.

You can find those cases and how to solve them anywhere, even on this forum.
https://www.paypal.com/ga/webapps/mpp/ua/residence-full
1596163109288.png

Chella

I just checked with Paypal and you can open an account the for free, no transaction required.

Just open a personal account, link your card in. And switch it to business, that's all. They didn't ask me for proofs of transaction and I haven't seen them asking anyone. Except for proofs of shipment, which is when your money is held by them, for everyone that just created the account to prove that your business is not scamming people.

You can find those cases and how to solve them anywhere, even on this forum.
https://www.paypal.com/ga/webapps/mpp/ua/residence-full
View attachment 12488
We have already integrated Paypal. But Max. peoples are giving preference to direct card payment .

For that we are trying to add direct card payment option

daniel-97

We have already integrated Paypal. But Max. peoples are giving preference to direct card payment .

For that we are trying to add direct card payment option
Yeah me too, well goodluck on that. All my sales were from Paypal, customers can use Credit card/Debit Card on Paypal without an account

Mar

I have been using Paypal as payment gateway ever since, even before I run a dropshipping store and I never have a problem with it. Buyers can pay with credit card and that is even if they don't have Paypal account. I don't understand this preference you are talking about.

chris37

I have been using Paypal as payment gateway ever since, even before I run a dropshipping store and I never have a problem with it. Buyers can pay with credit card and that is even if they don't have Paypal account. I don't understand this preference you are talking about.

I don't allow credit card on paypal, I disable it in the setting,(only if they have account they can use it)

For credit card I use stripe.

I know paypal is common use like security method but many people just prefer just to pay with card. (Like greece and cyprus) people prefer to pay direct with card on most of site (don't ask me why I have a local sites and always they prefer the card then paypal)

For this reason only and the visual one for I show them they have multiple way to pay, I add and the stripe paytments gateway . I believe make them feel more secure with the paytments.

My personal opinion anyway

Mar

I don't allow credit card on paypal, I disable it in the setting,(only if they have account they can use it)
That is weird. Allowing buyers pay with credit card using Paypal even without Paypal account is a huge advantage to store owners. Anyway, that is yours, but I can't understand the reason behind it.
I know paypal is common use like security method but many people just prefer just to pay with card. (Like greece and cyprus) people prefer to pay direct with card on most of site (don't ask me why I have a local sites and always they prefer the card then paypal)
Paying with credit card always need a payment gateway. In this case, Stripe and Paypal. Again, people have preference that sometimes you would not understand why.