Alidropship Extension Error: Domain Cannot Be Added & It Always Turned Off

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

What is adblock please??? and from where can i disable it??? i am having the same problem as above...
AdBlock is a content-filtering and ad blocking extension which can be disabled on your Chrome tool panel.

radhikamal

It's okay. I found the answer. I need to install the latest version of Alidropship plugin. Then only the plugin will successfully integrate with the extension. I got the old version from the email sent from Alidropship during my purchase last month. Actually they should've sent the latest version during our purchase.

I've attached the latest version here.

Attachments

• alids_first_ion.zip
    10.6 MB · Views: 152
Last edited:

mnazib

It's okay. I found the answer. I need to install the latest version of Alidropship plugin. Then only the plugin will successfully integrate with the extension. I got the old version from the email sent from Alidropship during my purchase last month. Actually they should've sent the latest version during our purchase.

I've attached the latest version here.

Thanks, that fix it.

Hendri Agustin

AdBlock is a content-filtering and ad blocking extension which can be disabled on your Chrome tool panel.
Hi Ekaterina Sayapina, Can you tell me step by step where to find Chrome Tool Panel at chrome browser. I already try, but can not find it. I still have problem that not able to add my domain on Alidropship Google Chrome Extension. Thank you for your attention and help

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi Ekaterina Sayapina, Can you tell me step by step where to find Chrome Tool Panel at chrome browser. I already try, but can not find it. I still have problem that not able to add my domain on Alidropship Google Chrome Extension. Thank you for your attention and help
Hello Hendri,
Have you installed AliDropship Chrome Extension? Please follow these video instructions.

Hendri Agustin

Hello Hendri,
Have you installed AliDropship Chrome Extension? Please follow these video instructions.
Hello Ekaterina, somehow finally I can add my web sites URL on the AliDropship Chrome Extension, but there is another problem. There is a red dot in the front of URL. (please see the image captured bellow) How to turn this red dot become green dot? because I can not import the product, the response when I try to import product is "There is no active store". Please help, Thanks.

captured.jpg

instinx

Hello, I face the same problem. I cannot add my domain to the AliDropship Google Chrome Extension ver. 2.5.13.
I use WooCommerce Wordpress plugin.

I tried the solutions on previous discussion but it didn't work at all.
Anyone can help on this issue?
Thank you so much!

Hendri Agustin

Hello Ekaterina, somehow finally I can add my web sites URL on the AliDropship Chrome Extension, but there is another problem. There is a red dot in the front of URL. (please see the image captured bellow) How to turn this red dot become green dot? because I can not import the product, the response when I try to import product is "There is no active store". Please help, Thanks.

View attachment 4332
Dear Ekaterina Sayapina.

How about this question? Is there any solution for this problem? I still can not import the product because the response from AliDropship Chrome Extension is "There is no active store",

Please help, thanks

instinx

Dear Ekaterina Sayapina.

How about this question? Is there any solution for this problem? I still can not import the product because the response from AliDropship Chrome Extension is "There is no active store",

Please help, thanks
Hi Hendry,

You Need to open the wordpress dashboard while import the product.

Hope this help.

Thanks.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello, I face the same problem. I cannot add my domain to the AliDropship Google Chrome Extension ver. 2.5.13.
I use WooCommerce Wordpress plugin.

I tried the solutions on previous discussion but it didn't work at all.
Anyone can help on this issue?
Thank you so much!
Dear Ekaterina Sayapina.

Please help, thanks
Please check if you have any optimization and cache plugins and try deactivating them. Also, try disabling ModSecurity in your cPanel. This should help.

instinx

Please check if you have any optimization and cache plugins and try deactivating them. Also, try disabling ModSecurity in your cPanel. This should help.
I don't have any optimization and cache plugins and still enable ModSecurity, but I can import product from aliexpress even I cannot add domain to the extensions. So, I think I am done with this problem.

Hendri Agustin

I don't have any optimization and cache plugins and I already disable ModSecurity, but still problem occurred. In the front of domain at AliDropship Chrome Extension there is a red dot, it should be green dot right? I have no idea how to solve this problem, to bad if there is no solution. I really need help about this Ekaterina Sayapina.