Alidropship Extension Error: Domain Cannot Be Added & It Always Turned Off

Mar

Hello,

I bough alidropship woo plugin 2 days ago.
I finished to configure my e-shop on woocommerce (payment, etc)
I don't have adblock.
I tried to enable ModSecurity.
My site is HTTPS.

But everytime i try to add my website to alidropship chrome plugin, it doesnt work (domain can not be added).

Please help me to fix it

Have a nice day
Try to re-install the extension.

cutratefashion

I was able to fix this Error: "Domain cannot be added" by following below steps:

Login to Wordpress Admin

Click on the Settings and then

Click on the Permalink Settings

Choose Post name (Under common settings)

Save Changes and Try adding the URL again on the extension.

yuriko

I was able to fix this Error: "Domain cannot be added" by following below steps:

Login to Wordpress Admin

Click on the Settings and then

Click on the Permalink Settings

Choose Post name (Under common settings)

Save Changes and Try adding the URL again on the extension.

This fixes it for any new users running Aliwoo 1.1.0

jdean2056

I cannot add my site to aliexpress either. I have tried all options listed here but none have worked. Can someone please help me? I'm using WooCommerce and Wordpress

Mar

I cannot add my site to aliexpress either. I have tried all options listed here but none have worked. Can someone please help me? I'm using WooCommerce and Wordpress
You don't need to add your site to aliexpress and there is no such option.

Booth Street Co

I just set up my new store and I am working on adding products. The Chrome extension appears to authorize my site but the dot stays red.

I am using ADS Chrome Extension ver 2.6.2, ADS Woo Plugin 1.1.1, Chrome version is 69.0.3497.100

Christina

Administrator
I just set up my new store and I am working on adding products. The Chrome extension appears to authorize my site but the dot stays red.

I am using ADS Chrome Extension ver 2.6.2, ADS Woo Plugin 1.1.1, Chrome version is 69.0.3497.100

Hello, Booth Street Co!

Have you tried to import products? Does the extension work?
Please, reinstall the extension and try to authorized again, if the issue persists, please send me in a PM your domain name and WP login details to check the issue. Thank you!

Booth Street Co

Hello Christina,

I think the problem with my Chrome extension not being authorized was resolved once I left my employer's network and went home for the day to my personal wifi. It worked fine after that, so I'm assuming it's related to the Symantec Web Isolation system they are using.

Unfortunately I encountered another problem which I explain in this thread.

--Gianna