Alidropship Extension Error: Domain Cannot Be Added & It Always Turned Off

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I don't have any optimization and cache plugins and I already disable ModSecurity, but still problem occurred. In the front of domain at AliDropship Chrome Extension there is a red dot, it should be green dot right? I have no idea how to solve this problem, to bad if there is no solution. I really need help about this Ekaterina Sayapina.
Please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials - I will check

cherdsak

Yes, I got it. My previous plug-in is 0.8.16 version. I deleted and install 0.8.17 version. it's worked now.
Question, why does plug-in not automatic update or notification for update on wordpress?

mtseo

Have the same problem - "Domain can not be added".
- I've updated plugin and extension to the latest version
- There is no AdBlock in the browser
- Tried to reinstall the plugin and extension
- Checked all the system requirements

The plugin still doesn't work. Tried to reach you through the Skype - but there is no answer there. I'm using woocommerce version

Last edited:

Christina

Administrator
Have the same problem - "Domain can not be added".
- I've updated plugin and extension to the latest version
- There is no AdBlock in the browser
- Tried to reinstall the plugin and extension
- Checked all the system requirements

The plugin still doesn't work. Tried to reach you through the Skype - but there is no answer there. I'm using woocommerce version

Hello, mtseo!

Please PM me your domain name and WP access details to check the issue. Thank you

nerdshops

It's okay. I found the answer. I need to install the latest version of Alidropship plugin. Then only the plugin will successfully integrate with the extension. I got the old version from the email sent from Alidropship during my purchase last month. Actually they should've sent the latest version during our purchase.

I've attached the latest version here.

Thank you this worked! Why are they not emailing out updates to this plugin mine was almost a year behind and I had no clue! Can you please email me the newest plugin update asap

Direct Webstore

Why are they not emailing out updates to this plugin
Why are you not looking at your WP Admin and updating plugins? That's where the alerts are.

Can you please email me the newest plugin update asap
Can you just check your WP Admin for plugins that need to be updated, like normal people? lol :)

If you really need email notifications of plugins that need to be updated ... install the "Wordfence" security plugin. It will notify you of ALL plugins that need updating.

:)

Last edited:

Damien M

Hello,

I bough alidropship woo plugin 2 days ago.
I finished to configure my e-shop on woocommerce (payment, etc)
I don't have adblock.
I tried to enable ModSecurity.
My site is HTTPS.

But everytime i try to add my website to alidropship chrome plugin, it doesnt work (domain can not be added).

Please help me to fix it

Have a nice day