ABANDONED CART

Direct Webstore

Hi,

When I send a test email, the email shows "{{link}}" and so on for all the codes instead of replacing it with the actual link.

How do I fix that?

Thanks
I thought they fixed that bug already.

Anyway, you can just edit the template and replace the codes with the actual text or links you want.

e.g {{link}} ... replace with https://yoursite.com/
{{store}} ... Your Store Team ... or whatever.

Then send a test email to see if it looks OK

:)

sunetmdse

I just installed Abandon cart plugin and put license key (the one your email sent to me) in. The message indicates it is a valid key but go to the plugin dashboard, the screen is blank, the setting is not showing up (see the attached screenshot).

I checked with bluehost, Ioncube has already been activated. The php verison is 7.0.31 and I used the adsabandonedcart_ion.zip plugin.

What went wrong after activating the license key? what are the correct steps to set it up?

Attachments

• Abandon_Cart_Screen.gif
    Abandon_Cart_Screen.gif
    283.8 KB · Views: 20

Christina

Administrator
I just installed Abandon cart plugin and put license key (the one your email sent to me) in. The message indicates it is a valid key but go to the plugin dashboard, the screen is blank, the setting is not showing up (see the attached screenshot).

I checked with bluehost, Ioncube has already been activated. The php verison is 7.0.31 and I used the adsabandonedcart_ion.zip plugin.

What went wrong after activating the license key? what are the correct steps to set it up?

Hello, sunetmdse!

I'm very sorry for my late reply.

Could you please send me in a PM your domain name, WP and cPanel access details and the license key to help you? Thank you.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi i am also having issue with licence key it keeps telling me its wrong licence even after i copy and paste the licence key you gave me.
If the issue persists, please let me know your license key, I'll reset it for you.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I'm also getting a Fatal error message
cannot be decoded by this version of the ionCube Loader. in Unknown on line 0
What version of PHP are you running? Please make sure you've installed the correct version of the add-on on your website.
Feel free to pm me your WP access details if the issue persists, I'll be glad to help you.

jamezonlon

this error
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function models\abandoned\ads_try_unserialize() in /home/trenders/public_html/wp-content/plugins/adsabandonedcart/libs/models/abandoned/Statistic.php:0 Stack trace: #0 /home/trenders/public_html/wp-content/plugins/adsabandonedcart/libs/install/menu.php(0): models\abandoned\Statistic::getCurrency() #1 /home/trenders/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): adsaban_admin_action_mainsettings('') #2 /home/trenders/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array) #3 /home/trenders/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /home/trenders/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(224): do_action('toplevel_page_a...') #5 {main} thrown in /home/trenders/public_html/wp-content/plugins/adsabandonedcart/libs/models/abandoned/Statistic.php on line 0

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

this error
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function models\abandoned\ads_try_unserialize() in /home/trenders/public_html/wp-content/plugins/adsabandonedcart/libs/models/abandoned/Statistic.php:0 Stack trace: #0 /home/trenders/public_html/wp-content/plugins/adsabandonedcart/libs/install/menu.php(0): models\abandoned\Statistic::getCurrency() #1 /home/trenders/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): adsaban_admin_action_mainsettings('') #2 /home/trenders/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array) #3 /home/trenders/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /home/trenders/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(224): do_action('toplevel_page_a...') #5 {main} thrown in /home/trenders/public_html/wp-content/plugins/adsabandonedcart/libs/models/abandoned/Statistic.php on line 0
It looks like you've installed the add-on on a WooCommerce based website. Please note that Abandoned Cart is compatible with AliDropship original plugin only.

chicken

I am having this exact SAME problem. I have php 7, downloaded php 7 version, followed all instructions and am left with a blank screen like his. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

chicken

Please, I need this fixed at once. I am almost ready to advertise, but your plugins are just buggy in the worst places

Sajimus

the {{links}} don't work for me, I'm pretty clueless in these kinds of things as this is pretty new to me. I've managed to use some tutorials but what should I replace {{unsubscribe}} with as I don't know where to get that information. I'm using the email which I got with your hosting service if that makes it easier to pinpoint what link I need to use. Once I've done that I hope it will be okay to begin trading this Saturday.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I am having this exact SAME problem. I have php 7, downloaded php 7 version, followed all instructions and am left with a blank screen like his. PLEASE HELP!!!!!
Could you please let me know what version of the plugin you use - AliDropship original plugin or AliDropship Woo plugin? Abandoned Cart cannot be used with AliDropship Woo plguin.