ABANDONED CART

I just set up the abandoned cart, Do I need to change the email service if I already have webmail service
No. But It's advisable that you do. Using SMPT/Webmail will result in most of your emails ending up in the customer's SPAM/Junk folders.

However, you can use it temporarily while setting things up, but you'd best sign up with Mail Chip, Send in Blue etc eventually.

Thanks for your reply
But if I, change my webmail this will also change the support email provided on my website and everywhere else for customers to contact my business? is that true?

I, change my webmail this will also change the support email provided on my website and everywhere else for customers to contact my business? is that true?
No. It's not true. You can use your 'support@fitnesterra.com" address (or any address) with Mailchimp or any email processer. Actually, that's exactly what 99.9% of people do. (The 0.01% who don't are just not very bright).

But while deciding what company you're going to use, install the WP-SMPT plugin (If using Woo) or set your mail to SMPT in the Original Plugin's settings. (And use your Web Mail user/password/host)

;)