ABANDONED CART

bacil

I tried everything okay but still have many abandoned order without email address

Are those from PayPal express checkout? if so you will not get the email until people actually log in to their PayPal and finish order - at least that's what is happening in my store

Fitnesterra

Hi There,
I just set up the abandoned cart, Do I need to change the email service if I already have webmail service to my website.
ex, 'support@fitnesterra.com" does this work or I have to join one of the email services mentioned in the instructions?
Thanks in advance

Direct Webstore

I just set up the abandoned cart, Do I need to change the email service if I already have webmail service
No. But It's advisable that you do. Using SMPT/Webmail will result in most of your emails ending up in the customer's SPAM/Junk folders.

However, you can use it temporarily while setting things up, but you'd best sign up with Mail Chip, Send in Blue etc eventually.

Fitnesterra

Thanks for your reply
But if I, change my webmail this will also change the support email provided on my website and everywhere else for customers to contact my business? is that true?

Direct Webstore

I, change my webmail this will also change the support email provided on my website and everywhere else for customers to contact my business? is that true?
No. It's not true. You can use your 'support@fitnesterra.com" address (or any address) with Mailchimp or any email processer. Actually, that's exactly what 99.9% of people do. (The 0.01% who don't are just not very bright).

But while deciding what company you're going to use, install the WP-SMPT plugin (If using Woo) or set your mail to SMPT in the Original Plugin's settings. (And use your Web Mail user/password/host)

;)

chris37

This is happen when the recipient email is gmail ...see photo below
20200910_165221.jpg

The image in the email is appear normal but below left have this like error image (red cycle)
This is not happen when the recipient email is my professional one which I make with my hosting provider...
Both of my woocomerce site work this way... I remember this is was old issue and the team promise to fix but apparently this is not happen yet...
Bellow the image of my hosting provider mail appear ok without the broke image on
20200910_165747.jpg

Last edited:

chris37

Chrisschris37, it depends on webmail service. Try to send test emails to different emails, it will look different.

So the main mail(gmail) people use is not working correct with the alidropship abandoned cart...that nice people.....with woocommerce abandoned cart I never has this issue.

Last edited:

merten

Any idea what is going on here? this is on almost all my sites.

Attachments

• Screenshot (77).png
    Screenshot (77).png
    337.8 KB · Views: 17
  • download.png
    download.png
    143.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot (72).png
    Screenshot (72).png
    157.8 KB · Views: 15

merten

Hi,
Oke and then ? Here are 2 sites with date frame oct-nov present.
There is something wrong, 0 recovered orders. While you can see in the previous screenshots, there where many. There was an abrupt ending on all sites in recording the data, or something else.

Attachments

• Screenshot (78).png
    Screenshot (78).png
    285.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot (79).png
    Screenshot (79).png
    202.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited: