ABANDONED CART

Yaros01

Hello, the plugin does not detect the abandoned cart. Meanwhile in my store I see emails from people who have left their cart

Direct Webstore

I cant see the 5 preset mails.

I don't use the Original ADS plugin anymore (switched to Woo), so I'm not sure what it's called ... but there is a link or button there to generate the 5 stock templates. Maybe it's called "Reset settings" or something, I can't remember. Just look for a button regarding settings or something. :)

EDIT: After looking at the codex pic ... it's the "Use Default Settings" button. Click it and you will have your 5 templates.
ac.jpg

Last edited:

aurelion

I don't use the Original ADS plugin anymore (switched to Woo), so I'm not sure what it's called ... but there is a link or button there to generate the 5 stock templates. Maybe it's called "Reset settings" or something, I can't remember. Just look for a button regarding settings or something. :)

EDIT: After looking at the codex pic ... it's the "Use Default Settings" button. Click it and you will have your 5 templates.
View attachment 4652
Ahhh :) too easy, just one click thank you very much xD It's so sad that we cant use coupons limited per customer :/

Can you do this with ALiDropship WooCommerce plugin?!

navlem

Hi,

When I send a test email, the email shows "{{link}}" and so on for all the codes instead of replacing it with the actual link.

How do I fix that?

Thanks