ABANDONED CART

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

My Abandoned Cart Plugin isn't showing the Settings/Dashboard after license activation. Everytime I click on DAshboard it just takes me to the license key page.
Please send me your WP access details, I'll be glad to help you.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Thanks for helping!

Prob is, I anit got a clue what php 7.1 or 7.1 means or is:(

I managed to get it working by choosing the' wrong' one and then the right one (Good job only two choices) and think labelling the file names or giving clear guidance descriptions on which is which would cut down alot of support questions.

I've updated my post cos it's working now and vex that I've got to start all over again with editing my abandoned cart emails
There are two versions of AliDropship plugin and the add-ons: for PHP 5.6 / 7 and for PHP 7.1+. It is important to know which version of PHP you have to be able to install the right plugin / add-on on your website.
If there are no update notifications available in the Plugins area, please go to Dashboard => Updates and click Check now. Alternatively, you may deactivate the add-on to check if there is an update availableand activate it one more time.

ZAPPY

{...} If there are no update notifications available in the Plugins area, please go to Dashboard => Updates and click Check now. Alternatively, you may deactivate the add-on to check if there is an update available and activate it one more time.

Seems okay for me at the mo!

Will bear these instructions in mind with future updates though:)

Thank you

thesocialthread

You have to use the addon key sent to you in an email, not alidropship key
Thank you for that, I did switch out the key for the addon key and, granted it has stopped showing the license page but it still isn't showing the dashboard page for the plugin. It's just blank.

Don James

There are two versions of AliDropship plugin and the add-ons: for PHP 5.6 / 7 and for PHP 7.1+. It is important to know which version of PHP you have to be able to install the right plugin / add-on on your website.
If there are no update notifications available in the Plugins area, please go to Dashboard => Updates and click Check now. Alternatively, you may deactivate the add-on to check if there is an update availableand activate it one more time.
Hi Ekaterina
I having many abandoned cart recently. One week I have two or three.
Anything I need to check
Need your help

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Thank you for that, I did switch out the key for the addon key and, granted it has stopped showing the license page but it still isn't showing the dashboard page for the plugin. It's just blank.
If you send me your WP access details, I'll check what might be causing the issue.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi Ekaterina
I having many abandoned cart recently. One week I have two or three.
Anything I need to check
Need your help
There is a huge number of reasons why your customers don't complete their purchases. So, you need to take all factors into account, including the fact that they simply might not want to complete their order.

Don James

There is a huge number of reasons why your customers don't complete their purchases. So, you need to take all factors into account, including the fact that they simply might not want to complete their order.
Any guide for me to countercheck if I miss any step during payment set up
Hope to know more

Regards
Don

Direct Webstore

I'm having the same problem as before. The plugin won't update. I have Version 0.2.3 and it wants to update to Version 0.2.4 ... but won't. Same as before.

Don James

Hi Ekaterina
It seems many abandoned orders issues.
Is there any guide or ways to check whether payment method is updated correctly.
Need help