ABANDONED CART

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I'm using Bluehost
PHP 5.6 - MagickWand, Mailparse, OAuth, Oci8, Upload Progress, Ioncube, SourceGuardian are Included by Default With PHP Installations

I've also installed the Customers Gallery and it works well.
Only the Abandoned Cart don't work!

Thanks
Could you please pm me your WP credentials so that I can check what might be causing the issue?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi, I just wondering, if I have abandoned cart but customer did not leave any email behind, will it still work?
No, it won't. It is important that your client leaves his/her email for Abandoned Cart to work.

asmsaief

I am using PHP7.1 and ionCoube. But When I want to active this add-ons Its show error "Error! Zend Guard Loader Not found. Learn more."

Note: I am using abandonedcart_ion7.1

Nobody solve my problem. I also send my admin details to support.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I am using PHP7.1 and ionCoube. But When I want to active this add-ons Its show error "Error! Zend Guard Loader Not found. Learn more."

Note: I am using abandonedcart_ion7.1

Nobody solve my problem. I also send my admin details to support.
Please pm me your access details, I will install the correct version of Abandoned Cart on your website.

DropshipStar

I need a good advise if possible. Is that add-on is must-have one for beginners? Can i start without it? Can i install it in a several months after make my first sales?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I need a good advise if possible. Is that add-on is must-have one for beginners? Can i start without it? Can i install it in a several months after make my first sales?
It's totally up to you, but the add-on is a great call-to-action tool. It collects contact details of your potential clients to forward notification emails encouraging them to come back to your store to finish the checkout process.

DropshipStar

It's totally up to you, but the add-on is a great call-to-action tool. It collects contact details of your potential clients to forward notification emails encouraging them to come back to your store to finish the checkout process.
Thank you!

ShaunAM

Installed the add on, but not sure how to configure it? I see it under plugins but what next?

Capture.JPG

Also, i noticed after installing that i now get the error message: "Error! Zend Guard Loader Not found. Learn more." This never appeared before installing.

Capture2.JPG

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Installed the add on, but not sure how to configure it? I see it under plugins but what next?

View attachment 2584

Also, i noticed after installing that i now get the error message: "Error! Zend Guard Loader Not found. Learn more." This never appeared before installing.

View attachment 2585
I am sorry for the delay in replying you.
Could you let me know what version of the add-on you have installed: the one for ZendGuard Loader or the one for ionCube Loader? Please note that the add-ons do not support ZendGuard Loader any more.
Please pm me your WP access details, I'll help you install and activate Abandoned Cart.

Direct Webstore

The current version is 0.1 and I'm getting a message in all my sites that "Abandoned Cart" has an available update to 0.2 ... but when you click "Update now" ... it does not update. When you refresh the page the update message is back again as in the pic below. Also ... on the download page for the plugin, it says the latest version is 0.1.

Why am I getting this update message for a non existent version 0.2?

ac.jpg