ABANDONED CART

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

The current version is 0.1 and I'm getting a message in all my sites that "Abandoned Cart" has an available update to 0.2 ... but when you click "Update now" ... it does not update. When you refresh the page the update message is back again as in the pic below. Also ... on the download page for the plugin, it says the latest version is 0.1.

Why am I getting this update message for a non existent version 0.2?

View attachment 2951
It looks like you have a ZendGuard version of the add-on isntalled. Please donwload the latest version of Abandoned Cart from here. Enter your license key in the Updates tab and download the zip file. Abandoned Cart   Dropshipping business with AliExpress.jpg

Direct Webstore

It looks like you have a ZendGuard version of the add-on isntalled.
I changed over to PHP7.1 a few days ago and definitely 100% re-installed the PHP7.1 Ion version. I can't even see a Zendgaurd version on the download page. I still have it in my download folder "adsabandonedcart_ion71.zip"

But anyway ... I downloaded it again, uninstalled and reinstalled the fresh download and now the message is gone. Perhaps the first download was corrupt? A mystery. :)

Direct Webstore

OK ... the non existent "update" is back again. I 100% have "adsabandonedcart_ion71" installed.

This is what it looks like...
ac.jpg

I click "update now" and get this... (Still version 0.1)

ac_002.jpg
Then I refresh the page and get this ... again.
ac_003.jpg

This is on my sites with the normal Alidropship Plugin and also the Beta Version 1.0 site I am testing.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

I have 2 sites pretty much identical both running the new Alidropship Version 1.0 RC 3 with PHP 7.1. The download page says the current Abandoned Cart Plugin is ver 0.1 (see pic)
ac.jpg
On one site it now says it's version 0.2 (see pic)
ac_002.jpg

On the other site it still says ver 0.1 ... the same problem in my previous post..
ac_003.jpg

What is going on with this CRAZY PLUGIN????

Direct Webstore

may be try to remove it and install the latest version.

I just did that 10 minutes ago. Completely deleted, downloaded a new one, installed.

Why does the download page say the current version is 0.1 ... but on one site my plugin says it's 0.2? ... and the other site stays stuck on ver 0.1 telling me there's an update? ... but there IS no update. It's crazy!

Myst7

Hi,

This new Abandon Cart plugin seems great, compared to the once which was included originally inside Alidropship plugin. However, it seems that we now need to write those emails ourselves, whereas the old version already had templates (for each stages). Any way to retrieve those templates that are in the original Abandon Cart feature? Especially the brackets {}, I don't know how to use them.

Thanks

Direct Webstore

Now BOTH sites are saying ver 0.1 ... update available to 0.2 ... but won't update and the download page STILL saying the current version is 0.1

... and deleting the current ones, downloading a fresh one and re installing does not fix the problem. :(:(:(

Can someone from Support tell me what the current version is supposed to be ... at least? And if it IS 0.2 ... Why does the download page say 0.1?????

Direct Webstore

When I click on the plugins details link ... I get this ...

Notice: Undefined index: slug in /home/nichesto/public_html/wp-content/plugins/adsabandonedcart/libs/install/update.php on line 0

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$package in /home/nichesto/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-language-pack-upgrader.php on line 235

Direct Webstore

Now I see that the download page finally says version 0.2 as the current version ... downloading again .... and fingers crossed!

Direct Webstore

I DON"T BELIEVE IT! ... downloaded and installed ver "0.2" and it STILL says ver 0.1 !!!

EDIT ... Just downloaded "ver 0.2" again ... unzipped it and looked inside "adsabandonedcart.php"
ac_005.jpg

It's ver 0.1 !!!!!!!! What's going on!!! ???

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Just download the "normal" Ioncube Loader version and checked the "adsabandonedcart.php" ... it says "Version: 0.2" ... but the PHP 7.1+ version says 0.1.

SO many hours wasted on this ... grrrrrr :(

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I'm sorry about the inconvenience caused by the incorrect version code (for php 7.1). We've fixed the issue. The latest version of the add-on can be downloaded from here.