Abandoned Cart (BETA)

kay

Hello,
Abandon Cart plugin displays "Wrong Data" while inserting license key. Do you have any suggestions ?

kamal hossain

I have a trouble in my licences key .my licence key is error .actually my website is not working that whey im uninstall my WordPress and install new wordpress .now my licence key is error .so what i need to do in this situation.
I need your help as soon as possible.
Now my all project are hold because of this licence is error.

This is my humble request to you
Kamahossion20@gmail.com

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I have a trouble in my licences key .my licence key is error .actually my website is not working that whey im uninstall my WordPress and install new wordpress .now my licence key is error .so what i need to do in this situation.
I need your help as soon as possible.
Now my all project are hold because of this licence is error.

This is my humble request to you
Kamahossion20@gmail.com
Kamal, it looks like your license key should be reset, that's it. Please PM me the key, I'll do that for you.

Andrzej13

@Yaros, i already add these plugin to my site, i got license from you. But when i add it all The price values are not rounded off to the nearest integer? How to edit it?

Yaros

Staff member
@Yaros, i already add these plugin to my site, i got license from you. But when i add it all The price values are not rounded off to the nearest integer? How to edit it?
it is not related to the add-on. Just go to AliDropship settings and switch off rounding option.

Andrzej13

You dont know me. Without these plugin i still have rounding to the integer. I install these plugin, and i still have active rounding but price are not rounded on every product...

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

You dont know me. Without these plugin i still have rounding to the integer. I install these plugin, and i still have active rounding but price are not rounded on every product...
Please note that add-ons cannot influence product pricing. If you want your prices to be round, please make sure rounding option is switched on in Dashboard => AliDropship => Settings => General => Currency settings. If rounding is on but the issue persists, please PM me your WP access details.

elsa

Hi Yaros, Ekaterina,
I tried to install the add-on but it said,

The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini.

What happen?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi Yaros, Ekaterina,
I tried to install the add-on but it said,

The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini.

What happen?
It looks like there are some limitations on your hosting. Please contact your host’s support team to resolve this issue or you may install the add-on via cPanel.