Abandoned Cart (BETA)

Yaros

Staff member
We created a more functional Abandoned cart module comparing with the one that is available in AliDropship plugin now. Here is an extension for the original version of AliDropship plugin. If you want to test it, please PM me your AliDropship license key.

eB4Ckfy.png

Abandoned Cart - Version 0.1 (Current version)

- Price rounding bug fixed. The add-on overrode rounding enabled in AliDropship plugin settings.

Attachments

• adsabandonedcart_ion.0.1.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 21
  • adsabandonedcart_ion71.0.1.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 9
Last edited by a moderator:

futura22

Hi Yaros,

Do we need to Setup mailing service first (sendinblue, mailgun etc) before able to use this plugin?

Thank you.

Raff

I tried both and it gives me an error:

adsabandonedcart.0.0.1.zip
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare adsaban_action_abandoned()

adsabandonedcart_ion.0.0.1.zip
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare adsaban_action_abandoned() in on line 0

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I tried both and it gives me an error:

adsabandonedcart.0.0.1.zip
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare adsaban_action_abandoned()

adsabandonedcart_ion.0.0.1.zip
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare adsaban_action_abandoned() in on line 0
Could you please PM me your domain name and WP login and password - we will fix it

I'm facing this problem or i don't know if it's a problem.

One question first, when people fill their information on the checkout page when they become an abandoned lead (When he clicks on the payment button or just with filled the form)?

When my mail was added to the abandoned cart, i only received the first mail.
The actions i took was:
- Open the email
- Click the link: To complete your purchase, click this link: Your abandoned cart
- I was redirected to the checkout page
- i didn't buy

And after that the email sequence stopped, is this normal or should i received more mails?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I'm facing this problem or i don't know if it's a problem.

One question first, when people fill their information on the checkout page when they become an abandoned lead (When he clicks on the payment button or just with filled the form)?

When my mail was added to the abandoned cart, i only received the first mail.
The actions i took was:
- Open the email
- Click the link: To complete your purchase, click this link: Your abandoned cart
- I was redirected to the checkout page
- i didn't buy

And after that the email sequence stopped, is this normal or should i received more mails?

To become an abandoned lead, your customer can just leave his/her email, that'll be enough.
Another email will not be sent to you as you have already visited the link, recovered your cart and this abandoned cart changed its status to Recovered.

Last edited by a moderator:
To become an abandoned lead, your customer can just leave his/her email, that'll be enough.
Another email will not be sent to you as you have already visited the link, receoved your cart and this abandoned cart changed its status to Recovered.

Thanks for the clarification ;)
But i think is better to complete the follow up sequence, or at least when they buy

Is possible to have this feature?