A CHALLENGE: New Store New Strategies and WIll run NO ADS

kingpin

I'm not using auto posting softwares for group posting. M neither spamming also. My accounts are all brand new and phone verified. And activity on it is all legit and normal.

kingpin

Update:

1. Got 2 more sales (5 sales so far, 95 more to go)
2. Got 98 targeted followers on instagram today.
3. Sent email to all 399 fb friends i have on new brand account.

ZbigniewPL

So You started on Monday from scratch and made:
  • General store with 10 products
  • Different kind of landing page
  • Edited descriptions of all the products
  • Created Social media profiles
  • Created 5 fb fake accounts
  • Created a video by taking lot of clips related to this particular product
  • Sending FB add friend request to buyers of people who are in the niche related to this product.
  • Joined some high engaging FB groups related to the niche
  • Got 328 fb friends who are passionate buyers of my product niche
  • Posted valuable content on many high engaging fb groups using my web tool
How many hours it took ?
What platform of store do You use ?
How many landing pages have you made and which platform You have chosen ?
What kind of proxy do You use for social media accounts ?
How did your accounts not get blocked for 30 days ? New accounts can request about 50 and no more in first period or blocked.
How many posts you have placed on groups per account ? New accounts are blocked after sending 5-10 posts with a link.

kingpin

Update day 3:

1. Got 12 sales today (more sales will come I'm sure)
2. Bombarded Youtube with 18 videos
3. Personally messaged all the prospects on fb and rhats how i got sales :p

elfrost

Update day 3:

1. Got 12 sales today (more sales will come I'm sure)
2. Bombarded Youtube with 18 videos
3. Personally messaged all the prospects on fb and rhats how i got sales :p

trying same goal as you but ... got no sale at all hahaha
I also created 10 fake FB account.. 3 of them already banned!! (for spamming I guess)
Would know how you do :p

kingpin

trying same goal as you but ... got no sale at all hahaha
I also created 10 fake FB account.. 3 of them already banned!! (for spamming I guess)
Would know how you do :p

I will surely tell everyone how i do in details as much as possible. But won't reveal stuffs before i reach the goal of 100

Hussein68

Hey fellow dropshippers

Yesterday i met one of my friends and had a great evening. We were talking about different things about ecommerce business and marketing. She asked me or i would rather say challenged me if I could make sales without spending a single dime on paid ads. And me as a hero accepted it. I went back to my room, created a new general store. There are some rules and restrictions she set for me. :p

Restrictions as follows:-
1. can not hire people to work for me for this store
2. No money to invest for advertisements
3. Store need to be GENERAL STORE
4. store with only 10 products not 100 or 200 only 10
5. Need to cross 100 orders in 30 days
5. And no cheating... hahahaha

This is kind of crazy thing but When i win she'll sponsor all the expenses to any place i want to have a vacation for a week. :p

I have imported 10 products today.

What do you guys think Will i be able to WIN this challenge?

:) :p

Am sure it's possible. You have enough experience in online marketing and even have your own tool. You are also very motivated. I wish you all the best and hope you win this challenge. Lol

elfrost

why facebook ban your account

dunno,
well i created 10 fake account and im using them as human by searching people who like my niche them i share and contact them about my product/store.
i contacted like 20+ people in a day and the day after, got ban... not ban but must verify the account with mobile number

Tablazines

8 days???? lmao... 8 days is nothing in the scheme of things. If you're putting up a store under the assumption that just because it's up and running you're going to make all these sales... you're in the wrong business. Like anything it's going to take time and hard work.

I see so many stores for sales and I think people just jump in thinking they're going to be rich and not understand the work that's put into marketing, promoting and running a successful store. Look at what Kingpin does. He puts in work.

can't wait to see how haha
8 days and no sale at all for me and 3/10 FB accounts banned!!

kingpin

8 days???? lmao... 8 days is nothing in the scheme of things. If you're putting up a store under the assumption that just because it's up and running you're going to make all these sales... you're in the wrong business. Like anything it's going to take time and hard work.

I see so many stores for sales and I think people just jump in thinking they're going to be rich and not understand the work that's put into marketing, promoting and running a successful store. Look at what Kingpin does. He puts in work.

You're correct.

But this is not a buy or sale marketplace lol

They should try flippa

No business will make fortunes in few days. One need to be a visionary and calm with patience to grab the pie of the cake.

I'm able to do all this because i have fallen and failed 100000 of times and never quit my vision.

One need to learn things first before making or assuming that this biz model is not for them. Maybe they're right its not for them .

Learn marketing and promotion. Learn social media and stuffs. Play with them. Apply brain. And rest is $$$$ you'll be collecting.

DROPSHIPING IS NOT A QUICK RICH SCHEMES. It's a real business.

Solomon Q

You're correct.

They should try flippa

No business will make fortunes in few days. One need to be a visionary and calm with patience to grab the pie of the cake.

I'm able to do all this because i have fallen and failed 100000 of times and never quit my vision.

One need to learn things first before making or assuming that this biz model is not for them. Maybe they're right its not for them .

Learn marketing and promotion. Learn social media and stuffs. Play with them. Apply brain. And rest is $$$$ you'll be collecting.

Absolutely true my friend!!

Yaros

Staff member
You're correct.

They should try flippa

that's right! But seems flipping can be also a profitable business https://flippa.com/8932681-bestcarsshop-com