A CHALLENGE: New Store New Strategies and WIll run NO ADS

kingpin

Hey fellow dropshippers

Yesterday i met one of my friends and had a great evening. We were talking about different things about ecommerce business and marketing. She asked me or i would rather say challenged me if I could make sales without spending a single dime on paid ads. And me as a hero accepted it. I went back to my room, created a new general store. There are some rules and restrictions she set for me. :p

Restrictions as follows:-
1. can not hire people to work for me for this store
2. No money to invest for advertisements
3. Store need to be GENERAL STORE
4. store with only 10 products not 100 or 200 only 10
5. Need to cross 100 orders in 30 days
5. And no cheating... hahahaha

This is kind of crazy thing but When i win she'll sponsor all the expenses to any place i want to have a vacation for a week. :p

I have imported 10 products today.

What do you guys think Will i be able to WIN this challenge?

:) :p

Last edited:

kingpin

Update day 1:

1.Imported some fucking cool stuffs :p
2.Made a different kind of landing page this time
3.Edited descriptions of all the products
4.Made a marketing and promotional strategy
5. Created Social media profiles
6. Created 5 fb fake accounts

:)

kingpin

Update:

1. Created a video by taking lot of clips related to this particular product
This product carries an ability to go viral.

2. Sending FB add friend request to buyers of people who are in the niche related to this product. 24 people accepted my add request from the fake profile so far

3. Joined some high engaging FB groups related to the niche my product belongs too.

:)

Last edited:

LeeMa

@kingpin

Hi dude I have some question

I will start facebook ads but I do not have facebook account(I do not play facebook I have just twitter) , Can I use new account for buy Face book ads?

kingpin

Update day 2:

1. Got 328 fb friends who are passionate buyers of my product niche
2. Posted valuable content on many high engaging fb groups using my web tool

3. 27 site visits so far

4. Got 2 sales yeah ✌ yeah lol

Next steps:
1.will pm all these new friends on my fake fb account about the deals
2. Will do instagram also

kingpin

Update:

1. I know a trick to find out real email address of friends on fb. I will get their email and will be doing email marketing too

Didnt know if this trick still works or not, though i will try it today

LeeMa

Update:

1. I know a trick to find out real email address of friends on fb. I will get their email and will be doing email marketing too

Didnt know if this trick still works or not, though i will try it today

How to find email?

kingpin

Update :

1. Got one more sale (3 sales so far, 97 more to go)

2. Got 300+ email addresses of my fb friends(they are buyers of a niche i am in, passionate buyers they'll surely buy my offers)

3. Added 20+ more fb friends to my fake account. Need to be little slow sending add request or fb may block my account

LeeMa

Update :

1. Got one more sale (3 sales so far, 97 more to go)

2. Got 300+ email addresses of my fb friends(they are buyers of a niche i am in, passionate buyers they'll surely buy my offers)

3. Added 20+ more fb friends to my fake account. Need to be little slow sending add request or fb may block my account

Why you create fake fb account more than one?

and

How to find or get email from fb friends?

lefthook030

If i create new fb account and add 300 people in short time and post in groups my account got banned immediatly.. so little curious about your strategy

Milos

Hey fellow dropshippers

Yesterday i met one of my friends and had a great evening. We were talking about different things about ecommerce business and marketing. She asked me or i would rather say challenged me if I could make sales without spending a single dime on paid ads. And me as a hero accepted it. I went back to my room, created a new general store. There are some rules and restrictions she set for me. :p

Restrictions as follows:-
1. can not hire people to work for me for this store
2. No money to invest for advertisements
3. Store need to be GENERAL STORE
4. store with only 10 products not 100 or 200 only 10
5. Need to cross 100 orders in 30 days
5. And no cheating... hahahaha

This is kind of crazy thing but When i win she'll sponsor all the expenses to any place i want to have a vacation for a week. :p

I have imported 10 products today.

What do you guys think Will i be able to WIN this challenge?

:) :p

It might work if there are new products heavily advertised by others everywhere on the Net, and your prices are the lowest!!