$28,000+ in sales with a brand new store

raged

Hi mates an another happy shoutout to everyone here who are still struggling to even make $100 a day. I am creating a PDF where i will be giving you a trick that will give you sales within hours and the best part its a free trick but very powerful

This worked for everyone i shared the trick with so far. The only issue with this trick is that it can not be scaled but great for anyone wanting some sales within 24 hours without spending a single dime on ads on facebook.

Just comment below if you need it as i won't be sharing it publicly to keep it safe from over saturation

sharing is caring

ho ho

Just trying if I am still lucky enough to get a copy of the PDF.

Thanks.

kingpin

Hello everyone

I wont be online till January 2nd 2018

Expect my replies and response accordingly

Happy New year to everyone here

Regards!

syahruldoank

Hi mates an another happy shoutout to everyone here who are still struggling to even make $100 a day. I am creating a PDF where i will be giving you a trick that will give you sales within hours and the best part its a free trick but very powerful

This worked for everyone i shared the trick with so far. The only issue with this trick is that it can not be scaled but great for anyone wanting some sales within 24 hours without spending a single dime on ads on facebook.

Just comment below if you need it as i won't be sharing it publicly to keep it safe from over saturation

sharing is caring

ho ho
I want it please.

davesweney

Congrats on your success to now! Do you also have a FB Business page with a store there? Also, you are not doing anything with Instagram? I have heard lots of good things about IG for business, some say it can be more effective than FB Ads...

kingpin

from tomorrow Onwards i will start working
still not in my workstation

i apologize for all the late replies and responses during the holidays

Regards!

Doit

Pl
Hi mates

PDF is almost ready. I will be sharing it in some hours with first 20 ONLY email or PM

Will not be sharing this afterwards even If i get paid for it :p

Do not want it to be over saturated

Please count me in. I’m in the state of giving up after seeing no sales after all the hard work