$28,000+ in sales with a brand new store

kingpin

I see many people on this forum are always messaging me and asking for tips on marketing, finding niches, etc.

I'm always nice and reply most of the people and provide value.

What i don't like is when they try to find a shortcut to success. If you're one of them i would say better leave this business model, its not your cup of coffee. If yes you think and you agree that you are somebody who will never give up and will be putting more focus on learning not on earning then this model is for you.

Try 3 months the maximum and if that doesn't work for u, change the niche and learn more, understand your mistakes and work accordingly.

Don't PM me just because you think kingpin will be giving a blueprint right away on how to success on this e-commerce model because there is no blueprint available. Just learn and whatever is working for you is your in-house success blueprint for you

I'm no expert and will never want to be one. I'm a learner and learning 24/7
ARE YOU ALSO??

I'm trying to help people here as much as possible by sharing whatever is working for me
but don't take it as your advantage or something for granted
Learn things by yourself. Even yaros harry potter site wasn't a hit in a while. It took him time too. So jump into this business only if you are passionate enough and stays passionate even if you face initial failure.

My time is very precious for me.
Please don't message me just to get advices on how i do things to grab Sales, better read all my posts here you'll get all your answers.

PEACE :)

Last edited:

kingpin

A small update

My webtool is in beta testing mode at the moment. I want to thank people who are testing my web app which I'm about to launch in couple of days or so.

I just completed making the web app tool to look good on mobile devices also.

Changed some UI colors and made it super fast to load also.

Here's a sneak peak of how it looks on mobile devices now :)

WL6Ecry.png

:)

yesh3388

k, waiting for it.

Don't make us wait longer, just like nokia is doing to launch their phone.

EDIT: I mean to release their phone (purchase).

kingpin

k, waiting for it.

Don't make us wait longer, just like nokia is doing to launch their phone.

EDIT: I mean to release their phone (purchase).

Hahahaha you're funny.

There were lot of bugs in it. And had to change my hosting environment also as my hosting provider was not able to Support some features and all.

Just sometime ago one of the beta tester messaged me that whenever he is trying to login the page refreshes but is not letting him in and i know what the issue is
I'll be working on it and two more small UI changes and thats all, i am ready to launch it for all our fellow members here :)

Peter

Great post kingpin, awesome to see people giving back. Found some great insights by reading your post and plenty of inspiration.
Have been using the aliplugin for a while and haven't seen massive results as yet but not giving up. There's still plenty to learn and try.
Looking forward to your product when it's on the market.
Keep up the good work.

kingpin

Great post kingpin, awesome to see people giving back. Found some great insights by reading your post and plenty of inspiration.
Have been using the aliplugin for a while and haven't seen massive results as yet but not giving up. There's still plenty to learn and try.
Looking forward to your product when it's on the market.
Keep up the good work.

Thanks Peter :)