$28,000+ in sales with a brand new store

kingpin

@kingpin sorry for my english

I mean landing page for the web tool like your example.

I'd like to know, This strategy still work for facebook ads?

Oh I see

There is a secret strategy which I will reveal to everyone after releasing my tool using that strategy you can easily run Facebook ads without any issues using my tool

LeeMa

Oh I see

There is a secret strategy which I will reveal to everyone after releasing my tool using that strategy you can easily run Facebook ads without any issues using my tool

@kingpin So cool

I have some question, Now I have little budget for marketing just 5 USD, It is last money in bank.

I will use this 5 usd for run ads facebook, If I have order I will happy and do it anyway. But If I don't have order so I will close store maybe need request refund this plugin due to I don't have money in bank.

If you are me, What should you do for marketing?

@kingpin

When you boosted your viral post did you use settings like this:

fz3oe4

http://prntscr.com/fz3oe4

so link clicks or impressions?

Thanks!

SpawneR

@kingpin So cool

I have some question, Now I have little budget for marketing just 5 USD, It is last money in bank.

I will use this 5 usd for run ads facebook, If I have order I will happy and do it anyway. But If I don't have order so I will close store maybe need request refund this plugin due to I don't have money in bank.

If you are me, What should you do for marketing?

To be honest, 5$ is small amount to test ads :) Im a rookie but i can guarantee! I would suggest you to build up your bank account with some money then start.. Dropshipping isn't business where you can start without investment.. Maybe you can try to sell products in fb groups, but it's hard :)

neeraj89

To be honest, 5$ is small amount to test ads :) Im a rookie but i can guarantee! I would suggest you to build up your bank account with some money then start.. Dropshipping isn't business where you can start without investment.. Maybe you can try to sell products in fb groups, but it's hard :)
true

kingpin

Either you need some budget or prior internet marketing experience

I started dropshiping after I was bankrupt. If you're a positive person you'll find positive ways or if you are a person thinking you have only 5$ and if that 5$ doesn't convert you'll close and ask for refund. If that is the case I can bet that internet business is not your cup of tea.

There are so many free ways to get sales even if you don't have budget for ads.

Post on groups, post on Instagram, post on Craiglist, post on Twitter, create videos and post on YouTube.

Not only this business but anything in life is achieved when a person is determined and passionate.

To catch fish you need a lure or bait

To catch buyers you need ad budget or if you are broke research on how to promote free on Facebook etc.

My web tool with a winning strategy I will be revealing that'll surely help most of you with tight budget.

I have a trick using it one can advertise upto 1250$ on Bing ads for free.

So there are ways which can help but only if you dig inside and find such ways.

PEACE :)

LeeMa

Either you need some budget or prior internet marketing experience

I started dropshiping after I was bankrupt. If you're a positive person you'll find positive ways or if you are a person thinking you have only 5$ and if that 5$ doesn't convert you'll close and ask for refund. If that is the case I can bet that internet business is not your cup of tea.

There are so many free ways to get sales even if you don't have budget for ads.

Post on groups, post on Instagram, post on Craiglist, post on Twitter, create videos and post on YouTube.

Not only this business but anything in life is achieved when a person is determined and passionate.

To catch fish you need a lure or bait

To catch buyers you need ad budget or if you are broke research on how to promote free on Facebook etc.

My web tool with a winning strategy I will be revealing that'll surely help most of you with tight budget.

I have a trick using it one can advertise upto 1250$ on Bing ads for free.

So there are ways which can help but only if you dig inside and find such ways.

PEACE :)

@kingpin

Thank you kingpin, You make my day.

You are true fighter.

I will never give up

Thank you.

Doit

@kingpin,

In aliexpress, different products have different shipping options, some ship to only USA, some ship to worldwide.
is there a way to import these details using alidropship woo plugin.

Thanks!

kingpin

@kingpin,

In aliexpress, different products have different shipping options, some ship to only USA, some ship to worldwide.
is there a way to import these details using alidropship woo plugin.

Thanks!

There is no such option on ali woo plugin

But there is a work around with woocommerce and its manual and will be going to make you crazy hehehe

The easy way is never worry about if a product is available or not for a certain country. We are not amazon or ebay that the whole world will come to us. Dropshipping is based purely based on social media ads these days and when u promote a particular product check on aliexpress if that product sellers ship to your coubtry whom you are about to target on social media

firewallgt

thanks kingpin
I have two store, but it's dying but still receive some visitor and sometime got sales, get inspire by your success, and I will move my host with digitalocean

yesh3388

@kingpin

I sent a PM. Please check and please reply either here or via PM.

I thought it's better to send in private, rather than asking in public and then let you decide if it can be posted in public,

lefthook030

hey kingpin...another question monday:)

why you not using google ads for your campaigns?

and whats the difference of your plugin and clipclap?

Doit

Unless movies, series, anime, kpop or license products.

What product is the best for start dropship or best sell as you think?

I am very new to this field. I don't understand how we can determine which is licensed products and which is not. Is there any website where we can confirm the product is licensed or not? I agree big Brand’s might have registered their product for the license but how about not popular that are listed in aliexpress? They might have registered as well? Can government put penalty for selling unlicensed products? And what if the unlicensed products turns out to be a fake product, penalty can be severe in this case? Can anyone explain this please? Have been searching online for few days but can't find answer

Doit

I am very new to this field. I don't understand how we can determine which is licensed products and which is not. Is there any website where we can confirm the product is licensed or not? I agree big Brand’s might have registered their product for the license but how about not popular that are listed in aliexpress? They might have registered as well? Can government put penalty for selling unlicensed products? And what if the unlicensed products turns out to be a fake product, penalty can be severe in this case? Can anyone explain this please? Have been searching online for few days but can't find answer
Is it legal to sell online without getting approval from suppliers?

Vivek

Hi
Nice to see your story
can you please help me on how to handle TAX issues if one is staying in INDIA and Iam opening a UK /USA based dropshipping store using aliexpress dropship store.
What Legal issues/ registration etc i need to take care of could you please explain..
Thanks in Advance..