$15400 In One Month With a New Store ? Yes is Possible! (November 2021)

chris37

Hello Alimembers

Is time to give back to the community.

I like to share something for free,

Below are 3 plugin i created myself, I will like to give one of them to all of the member requested the most one.

So please like and comment which plugin you prefer. I will give it for free the plugin that have the most request.

Here are the plugins i created .

They plugins are working only with the woo themes.

1) As you know PayPal it will stop the support PayPal checkout plugin 1st of March. I found the Paypal Payment have some issue so far.
So when i was looking for the PayPal standard i found that, by default is missing from the new woocommerce installation.

I created a plugin that bring the PayPal standard Back.

So if you want the PayPal Standard Comeback plugin back Then like this post and comment i want PayPal Standard Comeback plugin.

2) The second plugin that i created and i never really understand why it where missing by default from many themes is that.

When you hit the add to card in product page the image of the product is appear and in the slider and in the card page but never appear on the checkout page.

See image here how is look from default checkout

hfV9kD.jpg

So for this reason i created the Woo Checkout Image plugin, See Below image how is look like now.

fQF7B0.jpg

So if you want the Woo Checkout Image plugin then like this post and comment i want Woo Checkout Image plugin.

3) The last but not least. I find it very annoying that when you are in the checkout page is not have a back to shop button.

I Create a plugin full compatible with all of alidropship woo themes that allow you to add "continue shopping" button see image below.

2rARPx.jpg

So if you want the Continue "shopping” button in Woocommerce checkout plugin then like this post and and comment
Continue "shopping” button in Woocommerce checkout plugin.

So let start, LIKE this post and comment one of the 3 option, The plugin with the most comment it will be give to all of the members request after the end of this month.

Ali members, the stage is your !!!

1) PayPal Standard Comeback plugin.
2) Woo Checkout Image plugin.
3) Continue "shopping” button in Woocommerce checkout plugin.

I believe dropshipping with the correct guidelines and support alidropship provide us, almost all of us can be successful. Let your imagination guide you , think out of the box, search the best niche, find the faster suppliers , Create an amazing website and sky is the limit

Very Kind Regard to all of the members here.

And special thank to the staff members that always are available to as for help and support!!

Thank you for create this amazing tool.

Chris

chris37

:) $100 GIFT VOUCHER

LET'S DO IT AGAIN, 1 LUCKY WINNER GETS A $100 GIFT VOUCHER TO DESIGNCMP SERVICES.

We decide to give the biggest giveaway ever from DesignCMP.

Just subscribe to our newsletter (link below) and participated in our giveaway.

#exclusivelyforfamily
#designcmp
#cmp

chris37

$843 IN THE FIRST 2 DAYS OF OCTOBER 2022​

Do you want to learn how ??
I created a supreme dropshipping website (Yes guys, because a good website can make the difference) A fast and nice-looking website can increase the chance of sales.
Every time I build a new website I follow the below steps.
Before any website is built we make our research so we know what is working and what is not.
  1. I believe in niche dropshipping ideas and I follow that. (not personal niche, I checked first what people want to buy )
  2. A fast-loading website with high-quality products
  3. Fast delivery supplier in the US and also worldwide (especially in Europe)
  4. Start a Facebook traffic campaign for increasing social proof
  5. Start a Facebook conversion campaign
  6. Autoposting to all of the social media accounts.
  7. Collect as many emails as possible so I start later my email marketing campaign
  8. Using our network of influences to bring more traffic to the website.
  9. Analyze our report and continually improve our methods ( E-commerce is changing at a very fast pace so we must run at the same speed as it) We learn how to earn and apply this method to our customers websites as well.
My team at https://designcmp.com/ can build this kind of website for you. No anymore guess what is working and what is not. We will make the research and will create a website for you that can really make a difference.
If you need more information inbox me. I will give a special discount to the first 10 people who will get a website from us.

3S1zRp.jpg

chris37

Hello Alidropship Members,

I hope this message finds you well. It's been a few months since I've been active here, and I wanted to check in with all of you. How is your store performing these days? I'd love to hear about your successes and failures, as I believe we can learn from each other and grow together.

As a fellow online business owner, I understand the challenges that come with running a store. However, I also know that with perseverance and hard work, we can achieve great things. So let's share our experiences and help each other overcome obstacles.

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

Best regards,
Chris

chris37

:eek: 90 SECONDS TO SALES TODAY!

:cool: YES THAT IS THE POWER OF EMAIL MARKETING

It's great to see that my email marketing strategy is still effective. As it is my primary method of promotion, losing even a single customer is unacceptable.
Here are the reasons why my email marketing campaign is successful:
  • Yes To Emails email software is reliable and user-friendly, allowing me to set up my campaign in just 90 seconds.
  • DesignCMP's dropshipping templates are visually appealing and effective in attracting customers.
  • Our team of experts has extensive knowledge and experience in email marketing, and we know what works and what doesn't.
  • If you want to experience fast sales and similar outcomes, you can count on us to help you achieve your goals.
I hope this helps!
Chris

Last edited:

chris37

:eek: 90 SECONDS TO SALES TODAY!

:cool: YES THAT IS THE POWER OF EMAIL MARKETING

It's great to see that my email marketing strategy is still effective. As it is my primary method of promotion, losing even a single customer is unacceptable.
Here are the reasons why my email marketing campaign is successful:
  • Yes To Emails email software is reliable and user-friendly, allowing me to set up my campaign in just 90 seconds.
  • DesignCMP's dropshipping templates are visually appealing and effective in attracting customers.
  • Our team of experts has extensive knowledge and experience in email marketing, and we know what works and what doesn't.
  • If you want to experience fast sales and similar outcomes, you can count on us to help you achieve your goals.
I hope this helps!
Chris

Introducing our advanced email software, now available for users at https://app.yestoemails.com/. Unlike other services, our platform eliminates numerous limitations, offering you a seamless experience. One of the key benefits is the ability to utilize your own tracking domain and sending server, resulting in enhanced deliverability rates.

With our cutting-edge email software, you can say goodbye to common restrictions and enjoy a host of advantages. By allowing you to use your own tracking domain, we empower you to maintain a consistent brand presence throughout your email communications. This feature enables you to reinforce your brand identity and build trust with your recipients.

Additionally, the freedom to utilize your own sending server ensures improved deliverability. You can take full control of your email delivery process, optimizing it to suit your specific needs. With our software, you can bypass common issues that arise from shared servers and maximize the chances of your emails reaching the intended inboxes.

Experience the power of our email software at https://app.yestoemails.com/ today and elevate your email marketing to new heights. Embrace flexibility, reliability, and improved deliverability like never before.

If you need help for the set up please let me know.

chris37

Join Our Thriving "Drop Servicing and Dropshipping Branding Community" on Facebook!

Hey there, aspiring dropshippers and drop servicing enthusiasts!

Are you passionate about creating a successful dropshipping or drop servicing business? Looking for a supportive community to connect with like-minded individuals and elevate your entrepreneurial journey? Look no further!

Introducing the "Drop Servicing and Dropshipping Branding Community" on Facebook!

We're thrilled to invite you to our vibrant and engaged community, where over 20,000 entrepreneurs come together to share knowledge, insights, and inspiration. Whether you're just starting out or already an experienced player in the eCommerce world, this group is the perfect platform for you!

Why Should You Join Our Facebook Community?

Dropshipping and Drop Servicing Discussions: Engage in dynamic conversations surrounding dropshipping and drop servicing. Share your experiences, ask questions, and learn from others in the field.

Branding and Marketing Strategies: Learn how to build a powerful brand and master marketing techniques to attract customers and boost sales.

Expert Tips and Advice: Benefit from the collective wisdom of seasoned entrepreneurs who are eager to share their tried-and-tested tips for success.

Networking Opportunities: Expand your network by connecting with fellow entrepreneurs, potential partners, and suppliers.

Resource Sharing: Access valuable resources, guides, and tools that will assist you in your dropshipping and drop servicing journey.

Business Growth Support: Gain motivation and support from our community members as you achieve your business goals.

Exclusive Community Events: Participate in exclusive events, webinars, and challenges designed to help you grow your business effectively.

Ready to Join the "Drop Servicing and Dropshipping Branding Community"?

Joining our community is as easy as 1, 2, 3:

1. Click on the link below to access our Facebook group: Drop Servicing and Dropshipping Branding Community
  2. Click the "Join Group" button to become a member.
  3. Introduce yourself to the community! Tell us about your entrepreneurial journey, your interests, and what you're looking to achieve. We're excited to welcome you aboard!
Come on in and let's empower each other to reach new heights in our dropshipping and drop servicing endeavors!

See you inside the https://www.facebook.com/groups/dropservicinganddropshippingbrandingcommunity

Best regards,

Chris

Last edited:

chris37

:eek: Exciting News: Unlock Your Business's Full Potential with Our Mentorship Coaching Program!

Are you ready to take your business to new heights? :) Our Mentorship Coaching Program is here to guide you every step of the way!

What's in it for you?
1) Personalized guidance from industry experts
2) Tailored strategies for YOUR business growth
3) Proven techniques to boost sales and engagement
4) Overcome challenges with confidence
5) Network with fellow entrepreneurs
6) Ongoing support for sustainable success

Don't miss this incredible opportunity to transform your business dreams into reality.
:cool: Whether you're a startup or looking to scale, our program is designed to meet your specific needs.
Ready to dive in? Let's embark on this journey together!

Learn more and enroll today:

* Questions? Contact us at info@designcmp.com

Don't let your business settle for anything less than extraordinary. Join our Mentorship Coaching Program and witness the growth firsthand!

#BusinessMentorship #CoachingForSuccess #BusinessGrowth #UnlockYourPotential #yestobrand #cmp

Best regards
Chris

chris37

" It's Not About What You Want To Sell; It's About What People Want To Buy."

That is my third rule for a successful dropshipping business is to prioritize what customers want to buy over what you personally want to sell.

@chris37

chris37

Hello Everyone,

It's been a while since this forum was buzzing with activity, with members sharing their successes and failures. I'm genuinely intrigued to know which niches are capturing people's interest in March 2024. I'm currently in the initial stages of creating a new website, but before diving in, thorough research is essential. I warmly invite you all to share your thoughts and ideas with me.

Kind Regards,
Chris