100K $ With Drop-shipping

luis

thank you for sharing and all your help
i was wondering this and your input will be appreciated i like all fantasy and anime stuff so im not sure if i need to choose
one niche example LOTR or Game of thrones or create a page with everything on it like a comic store?

Max Reps

Did you use any IG Shoutout services like shoutcart.com or buysellshoutouts.com? Or did you do them on your own?

Last edited:

Miles

How much time did it take you to install the plugin and launch the store? And what routines did you do to stay consistent everyday?

Blz

Instagram is now full of alidropship animes store using the same theme (vinci) lol, how about adding themes for the wp version, lot of ppl are going to cry in the incoming weeks imo :D

pudg3

Instagram is now full of alidropship animes store using the same theme (vinci) lol, how about adding themes for the wp version, lot of ppl are going to cry in the incoming weeks imo :D
hahaha yeah man. Almost all of the anime influencers are having shoutouts everyday :) so i'm still thinking if i should do more IG shoutouts.. spent 50$ on shoutouts and i had no sales :(

Blz

hahaha yeah man. Almost all of the anime influencers are having shoutouts everyday :) so i'm still thinking if i should do more IG shoutouts.. spent 50$ on shoutouts and i had no sales :(

Yea, thats unfortunate but predictable, in fact most of people bought this plugin to run the same store than this guy and expected to get quick profits but people didnt realise that this guy already had an ig account with a 100k+ follower stacks.

This niche was already flooded with shopify's stores anyway you have to be rly creative to get something out from this niche.

the only winner is Yaros, not your random store, at least on this shot :)

Moussdog

Yea, thats unfortunate but predictable, in fact most of people bought this plugin to run the same store than this guy and expected to get quick profits but people didnt realise that this guy already had an ig account with a 100k+ follower stacks.

This niche was already flooded with shopify's stores anyway you have to be rly creative to get something out from this niche.

the only winner is Yaros, not your random store, at least on this shot :)
Hello, you are talking about me with the 100k account things? It's not true

The Dropper

Would you ind if i ask what software do you use to grow your social accounts ? especially instagram .
Do you use Social Rabbit ? If yes , what do u think about its performance ?
Thanks.