100K $ With Drop-shipping

yesh3388

OP, can you please answer my questions from previous post?

You just liked it, but I didn't get any answers.

I mean about the payment gateways, asking this cos we both are from different countries and I guess paypal is the only common gateway we can use, if I buy the site.

Moussdog

OP, can you please answer my questions from previous post?

You just liked it, but I didn't get any answers.

I mean about the payment gateways, asking this cos we both are from different countries and I guess paypal is the only common gateway we can use, if I buy the site.
Sorry I thought that I answered you,

I'm using Stripe and Paypal.

Moussdog

Hi guys, been a while!
Just wanted to give you guys some info

If you use Instagram Shoutouts technique, I bet that you're wondering why it don't get you traffic/interactions like before.
Instagram algorithm has changed! Before with a post you could reach 90-100% of your audience but now it's less, I bet it's under 40 %.
Facebook want to force you to pay for Facebook ads.

That's why I don't use shoutout anymore, i'm focused on Facebook ads and Instagram ads.

add me on snapchat: MousslimLgh

sheddie

Hi guys, been a while!
Just wanted to give you guys some info

If you use Instagram Shoutouts technique, I bet that you're wondering why it don't get you traffic/interactions like before.
Instagram algorithm has changed! Before with a post you could reach 90-100% of your audience but now it's less, I bet it's under 40 %.
Facebook want to force you to pay for Facebook ads.

That's why I don't use shoutout anymore, i'm focused on Facebook ads and Instagram ads.

add me on snapchat: MousslimLgh

When does this happen?
I'm still doing shoutout last week and the week before and sales is still good

I'll have shoutout in maybe a day or two, let's see what will happen

Moussdog

When does this happen?
I'm still doing shoutout last week and the week before and sales is still good

I'll have shoutout in maybe a day or two, let's see what will happen
I know a lot of people who manage an Instagram and they showed me their results, we can see that the reach results are low now.
I'm not saying that you can't get sales of it, but I mean you have to come out with a really interesting offer/product to get engagement.

Unfeasible

I know a lot of people who manage an Instagram and they showed me their results, we can see that the reach results are low now.
I'm not saying that you can't get sales of it, but I mean you have to come out with a really interesting offer/product to get engagement.
Dang, the outlook of advertising is changing so rapidly.
It is going to be a battle forward into the future!

.. would you ever try twitter for shoutouts?

Tablazines

It would probably be the same difference. These platforms are interested in receiving your advertising dollars DIRECTLY....
They don't want it going to someone who has amassed a large following...

Dang, the outlook of advertising is changing so rapidly.
It is going to be a battle forward into the future!

.. would you ever try twitter for shoutouts?

sheddie

I guess so, the algorithm changes every now and then, I don't know about big player like you guys,
but for me, as long as I spent $10-30 for shoutout and the nett profit margin is $200-300 I'm good with that

Moussdog

Hey guys,

This week i'm trying something special with one of my first store, i'm letting that store run with NO PAID ADVERTISING AT ALL! Just 2 post on my instagram and facebook per day and some facebook group sharing.

And guess what, I Just broke a record!
330$ order from South Africa!

1501569053-img-1963.jpg

I'm enjoying my morning coffee.

Tablazines

You're not worried about the fraud from South Africa?
So far I've just limited my store to the US and Canada...

Hey guys,

This week i'm trying something special with one of my first store, i'm letting that store run with NO PAID ADVERTISING AT ALL! Just 2 post on my instagram and facebook per day and some facebook group sharing.

And guess what, I Just broke a record!
330$ order from South Africa!

1501569053-img-1963.jpg

I'm enjoying my morning coffee.