$28,000+ in sales with a brand new store

Milos

Hi friends :)
Just an update. One of my such link is getting Viral on Facebook and so far I got 22 sales by just spending 5$

So let me show you how I did it in nutshell.

One of my product is related to Dog niche Which i decided to promote. So i went to http://buzzsumo.com to find the most shared post on Facebook related to dogs by searching the keyword "Dogs" And i found a viral post which was shared 2.4 million times on Facebook
And then i created an overtake copy of the link of the original share using my web tool (It's hosted on my web hosting server)

Original link: http://wreg.com/2016/11/15/meet-the-first-official-pit-bull-police-dog-in-the-state-of-new-york/

MY LINK: http://viralpick.ga/click/eDary

Below is the screenshot of how it looks when a person share MY LINK on Facebook

pitbull_on_fb.png

I posted MY LINK on my Facebook Dog Page and created a FB ad with budget of 5$ targeting audience living in New York who love Pitbull and thats all I did and got 22 sales and counting.
I'm using FREE + Shipping method. Aliexpress price of the product is 1.25$ I'm selling it for FREE with shipping cost 9.99$

Soon I'll be sharing my Web tool to all the awesome people out here and to those also who feel all this is a shit :p

Sneak peak of the dashboard of my Web Tool
viralpick_Tool.png

PEACE :)

@kingpin, is this your ad ? I guess you removed all pit bull photos and all other text related to WREG page and WREG links ? It makes sense to do an FB ad if you're selling dogs stuff, but maikng NOT sense if you're selling Harry Potters' ? Thx

Attachments

• kingpin_ad.png
    kingpin_ad.png
    102.1 KB · Views: 227

SAM

Hi Kingpin,
Thanks for sharing. Now there are few things:
1. The link http://viralpick.ga/click/eDary is not working.
2. You were saying about something called "Overtake Copy" of the original article, what is that?.
3. "What my web tool does it that it steals the authority of an original site so when you share the MY LINK on Facebook it will display the URL of the original site link BBC, CNN, Mashable etc", is it allowed or a gray area?.
4. In your earlier posts, you discussed promoting your products using "Viral /funny Videos". These were basically a compilation of related funny videos followed by a link to the site for sales. So my question is "From where do you get these videos, do you download it from youtube using a software and then join/compile different clips etc?, does Youtube have any copyrights we should be worried about?".

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks

Sam.

kingpin

@kingpin, is this your ad ? I guess you removed all pit bull photos and all other text related to WREG page and WREG links ? It makes sense to do an FB ad if you're selling dogs stuff, but maikng NOT sense if you're selling Harry Potters' ? Thx

Hi Milos,
You can sell anything using this method. But I dont prefer selling copyrighted niche products. But still You can try to make fast bucks :p

The ad Box on that WREG site is a demo for you guys to understand how a noraml visitor who read that wreg post will think its an offer by wreg wheras it's by us :p

Milos

Hi Milos,
You can sell anything using this method. But I dont prefer selling copyrighted niche products. But still You can try to make fast bucks :p

The ad Box on that WREG site is a demo for you guys to understand how a noraml visitor who read that wreg post will think its an offer by wreg wheras it's by us :p

Thx for reply....Yep I understand that, I do not sell any copyrighted brand names, just mentioned the above as an example in order to follow your logic :)

kingpin

Hi Kingpin,
Thanks for sharing. Now there are few things:
1. The link http://viralpick.ga/click/eDary is not working.
2. You were saying about something called "Overtake Copy" of the original article, what is that?.
3. "What my web tool does it that it steals the authority of an original site so when you share the MY LINK on Facebook it will display the URL of the original site link BBC, CNN, Mashable etc", is it allowed or a gray area?.
4. In your earlier posts, you discussed promoting your products using "Viral /funny Videos". These were basically a compilation of related funny videos followed by a link to the site for sales. So my question is "From where do you get these videos, do you download it from youtube using a software and then join/compile different clips etc?, does Youtube have any copyrights we should be worried about?".

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks

Sam.

Answer 1: The link is working perfectly. I checked it just now :)
Answer 2: when i say OVERTAKE COPY it means that we are stealing the authority or the branding of the original site. It's not a grey area kind of thing. It's allowed. Indirectly You're actually adding traffic to the main source of the article.

Answer 4: I download many small clips from Youtube with creative common license which can be used. I am an Android user I use an app called as TubeMate to download videos (Google it). I never use any copyright material or music so I'm always cool :)

I have discovered a cool way also. Ask Aliexpress seller also if they have any Video of the product. Many time i get videos from them.

kingpin

Thx for reply....Yep I understand that, I do not sell any copyrighted brand names, just mentioned the above as an example in order to follow your logic :)

You can use the method for anything, its not just limited to dropshipping.

Some tools Im using for many purposes

1. Facebook posting app
2. My Webtool
3. Tool to find Facebook ads of my competitors
4. Landing page Making tool (a wordpress Plugin)
5. etc

Reactions: SAM
I get it thanks for the info.

So what I need is your webtool or something like it :)

Thanks.

1. Facebook posting app
2. My Webtool
5. etc

kingpin

kingpin great tool - how can we use it and what is your price for it ?
http://viralpick.ga/click/login.php# I could be a beta tester - I'm prepering my first dropshipping store with AliDropship

Thanks mate.
I'm bit confused about, whether i should charge something for it or should i give it away for free.

I'm thinking of releasing the tool tor Free

Last edited:

Milos

Thanks mate.
I'm bit confused whether i should charge something for it or should i give it away for free.

I'm thinking of releasing the tool tor Free

That would be great but on the other side there are some costs of servers, programing etc.

Anyway I'm looking forward to seeing your webtool in action ;)

Hi @kingpin, if your app is doing truly what you're saying, and if it's unique, then you should offer it for sale.

Regards,

Milos

Last edited:

Tablazines

Thanks for so much great information. I'm in the process of relaunching my store utilizing the info you've provided. I do have a few questions...
1. What Facebook posting app are you using
2, What tool are you using to find your competitors Facebooks ads?

1. Facebook posting app
2. My Webtool
5. etc