$28,000+ in sales with a brand new store

yesh3388

2. How did you avoid the Freezing of your Paypal account once you reached the $1000 mark

I'm also from India and no issues with a paypal even after having a revenue of more than 10k USD in 60-90 days. And, regarding the $1000 mark you have mentioned, I have never came across any such thing, since there are 3 people holding paypal accounts in my house and none of us know anything about the $1000 mark thing.

waterlion

You mentioned articles from BuzzSumo.

I'm guessing you simply find someone who is already promoting an ecomm product using native ads --> article, and you duplicate their LP + email marketing + retargeting.

In which case, my question is, are you having more success with Alidropship or with Shopify?

kingpin

You mentioned articles from BuzzSumo.

I'm guessing you simply find someone who is already promoting an ecomm product using native ads --> article, and you duplicate their LP + email marketing + retargeting.

In which case, my question is, are you having more success with Alidropship or with Shopify?

No we are not doing like that. On buzzsumo we find articles related to our niche

Say for example DOG NICHE
So goto buzzsumo site and find articles that are trending on you social media.

Create a fb ad with retargeting pixels and Show your offer to them. They will buy from u more likely thn the others because you'd already added value

Soon i will make a detailed post on how I do and how I m getting 500+ sales per day.

I will help everyone here. Next week I'll be active to reply more in details

Milos

@kingpin, what exactly did you mean by:
"...Create a fb ad with retargeting pixels and Show your offer to them..." ?

them -> who ?
how to retarget ?

BTW excellent approach.

Thx a million!

Last edited:

johnny

You can read this thread again and find the valuable information :)
i use facebook ads and these days peomote viral content or article that i find on buzzsumo.com related to my niche. And i try to make my ad post go viral and it becomes too.
On my article page i put images and links to my product and email optin form to grab their email. I put fb retargeting pixels on my site and then i set another ad and show an awesome ad to those people from facebook whod visited that article page and this tym i send them to my product page directly and they buy most of the time. If they don't buy i again email them if they abandoned the shopping cart and if they just didnt even add anything on checkout i again target those people with a new ad with abheavy discounted deal and then they buy always.
@kingpin, what exactly did you mean by:
"...Create a fb ad with retargeting pixels and Show your offer to them..." ?

them -> who ?
how to retarget ?

BTW excellent approach.

Thx a million!

Milos

my site is new and there is no way I can place FB retargeting pixels as fb says " Your audience #s are too small" so they only allow me to use Saved audiences for which fb pixel code is not available.

Any suggestions ?

Thx

Attachments

• fb_custom_audience.png
    fb_custom_audience.png
    20.4 KB · Views: 89
  • fb_custom_audience1.png
    fb_custom_audience1.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 68

cashking

No we are not doing like that. On buzzsumo we find articles related to our niche

Create a fb ad with retargeting pixels and Show your offer to them. They will buy from u more likely thn the others because you'd already added value

Soon i will make a detailed post on how I do and how I m getting 500+ sales per day.

Great to see your success story congratulations mate ..
I would like a recommendation on incorporating the business in USA or Singapore, which service provider you used to incorporate your business in USA & do you have your business bank account their, what are the costs you paid for the services.
As I work in aviation industry I live in Qatar but can't incorporate there so was looking for options my family lives in India and I want my brother to handle the operations for the eCommerce business your suggestions would help.

Milos

@Milos Wail until you have more than 20 clicks to your website.

------------------------------
I'd appreciate to explain what your FB ads have in common with your's niche selected BuzzSumo articles ??....How these articles help you in publishing FB ads ?? Do you link them ? Do you re-published those articles ?

Any hint / explanation would be greatly appreciated.

Thx.

kingpin

Soon I'll share one of my awesome trick I adapted to make posts go Viral on FB

Just visit these two links mentioned below and do let me know the difference your eyeballs can point :p

LINK 1: http://multichannelmerchant.com/blog/7-business-advantages-drop-shipping/
LINK 2: https://goo.gl/N1Fw7T

After visiting both the links and you see a difference and now you're feeling like WOW how he did that.
Just comment "I WANNA KNOW MORE"

Will post the detailed trick after I get enough people wanting to know about it.

This trick alone made me 300+ orders within 25 days without spending anything on ads.

Last edited:

sozoalvin

Just visit these two links mentioned below and do let me know the difference your eyeballs can point :p

LINK 1: http://multichannelmerchant.com/blog/7-business-advantages-drop-shipping/

After visiting both the links and you see a difference and now you're feeling like WOW how he did that.

Will post the detailed trick after I get enough people wanting to know about it.

This trick alone made me 300+ orders within 25 days without spending anything on ads.
seems like the same to me! cannot wait for your sharing!I WANA KNOW MORE

Ferdi

I see the difference on the right bottom, ie: Aliexpress logo and Start Now button on your LINK 2. And if I click the button then it will bring me to Alidropship site.

So I WANNA KNOW MORE!!! :)

Last edited:

johnny

The LINK 2 have the banner and the button as the picture I captured.
It made more attention. I really want to now how can you made 300+ orders within 25 days.
I WANNA KNOW MORE!!!

Attachments

• Dif.png
    Dif.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 130
The only difference I can see is that the multichannel merchant is the original and Im guessing the viralpick url is a copy of it. and the alidropship banner
on the bottom.

I want to know more.

Milos

Banner on top on goo.gl...I WANNA KNOW MORE