can't import can't edit

flashwolf

aliexpress has change his design and on chrome, the extension doesnt work anymore...
i cant edit my future product and if i import i import nothing
what is the solution ?
thx

Georgy

aliexpress has change his design and on chrome, the extension doesnt work anymore...
i cant edit my future product and if i import i import nothing
what is the solution ?
thx
Hi, thank you for reaching out. Aliexpress is always updating tons of different layout and everytime we do updates from our side, that is why we always releasing new versions of chrome extension. Please, contact our support team to specify yours exect case

Reactions: kdb

kdb

This is happening to not only woo version as well as the original plugin have similar issues.
@Georgy I know Mr. Georgy AliEx changes the design a lot nowadays; however, if the product update failed our potential customers will be disappointed and might not come back. we trust your teams hope they will fix it asap.

Georgy

This is happening to not only woo version as well as the original plugin have similar issues.
@Georgy I know Mr. Georgy AliEx changes the design a lot nowadays; however, if the product update failed our potential customers will be disappointed and might not come back. we trust your teams hope they will fix it asap.
It is not about original or woo version of the plugin. AliDropship Chrome Extension responsible for products update. That issue is not reproducing for all products. . PLease, send your specific case to our support team

kdb

It is not about original or woo version of the plugin. AliDropship Chrome Extension responsible for products update. That issue is not reproducing for all products. . PLease, send your specific case to our support team
Well @Georgy,

Our concern is to get product updates either via Chrome extension or from alidroship plugin.

once your team releases the update we will report its performance.

Regards,

kdb

Georgy

Well @Georgy,

Our concern is to get product updates either via Chrome extension or from alidroship plugin.

once your team releases the update we will report its performance.

Regards,

kdb
What is your porducts domain zone? .com .us .es or other? For example - aliexpress.com is working fine now, i can update products w/o any problems

What is your porducts domain zone? .com .us .es or other? For example - aliexpress.com is working fine now, i can update products w/o any problems
It seems to be an issue with .us ... If i change the shipping to other countries, the domain zone changes and then there aren't any issues.

So after working with the support team for a few days, I was able to figure out that the issue I was having was that the 'Suspicious Activity' popup that AliExpress uses was activating IN THE BACKGROUND. I wasn't seeing it ON the screen, but if I opened a new page and slide the slider to the right to prove I was human, the sync would go through. For some reason that popup is blocking things in the background without showing up on the screen.

I found that keeping my cookies and cache clear helped keep that popup from appearing so often... but yeah, if it stops connecting to your site you might want to open a new page and see if that popup comes right up. After unlocking it you should be able to retry your import and it should go through.

kdb

So after working with the support team for a few days, I was able to figure out that the issue I was having was that the 'Suspicious Activity' popup that AliExpress uses was activating IN THE BACKGROUND. I wasn't seeing it ON the screen, but if I opened a new page and slide the slider to the right to prove I was human, the sync would go through. For some reason that popup is blocking things in the background without showing up on the screen.

I found that keeping my cookies and cache clear helped keep that popup from appearing so often... but yeah, if it stops connecting to your site you might want to open a new page and see if that popup comes right up. After unlocking it you should be able to retry your import and it should go through.
Dear @gentlemenscompany

if you follow my previous posts a similar thing is helping only by checking the quantity of the product, it makes them zero or removed; however, you can not update the quantity. I tried resetting the product or adding a new product doesn't work at all.

The ads team @Yaros @Georgy @Nadezhda might be facing a hard time finding the right solution.

We all are facing the same issue. The products update for .com is not working properly, .us doesn't work at all.

kdb

Georgy

Dear @gentlemenscompany

if you follow my previous posts a similar thing is helping only by checking the quantity of the product, it makes them zero or removed; however, you can not update the quantity. I tried resetting the product or adding a new product doesn't work at all.

The ads team @Yaros @Georgy @Nadezhda might be facing a hard time finding the right solution.

We all are facing the same issue. The products update for .com is not working properly, .us doesn't work at all.

kdb
Hi, could you please provide products with .com and .us domain zones which are not working for you?

Georgy

We all are facing the same issue
Unfortunately, not all face that issue. In case that issue was reproducible for all clients, it will be easier to fix it. For example, i don't have an issue with .com, only with some .us products

That is why we are asking to report all of the cases to our support, to check them all in case of import issue

oran147

Hi, how to solve the issue? My Aliexpress look different now and I cannot import anything. I also changed it to .com but still the same issue. The new vwrsion of Aliexpress is making it stuck.

oran147

Unfortunately, not all face that issue. In case that issue was reproducible for all clients, it will be easier to fix it. For example, i don't have an issue with .com, only with some .us products

That is why we are asking to report all of the cases to our support, to check them all in case of import issue
Any solution or update for the extension???

kdb

@Georgy @Yaros @Nadezhda

Unfortunately, the problem exists, I have been reporting this issue for a long time.

number of people reporting the same, please take it seriously.

regards,
kdb