How can we activate Stripe as Payment Provider on Shopify store (non-US resident) with verified Stripe Account?

ShaysPlay

*I'm not sure if this is the correct platform to post this, but any advice would be greatly appreciated*

I'm looking for some advice on activating Stripe as the Payment Provider on my Shopify store.
I've got a verified Stripe account so it's just the issue of getting Shopify to add Stripe as an option for Payment Providers.

I've tried contacting Shopify Support for assistance, however the matter is currently sitting with their Tax Team and I'm told it could take months for them to respond to my query.

So, I just wanted to find out what is the best way to go about adding a Payment Provider on your Shopify store in order to accept global payments (preferably using Stripe, but open to other suggestions as well).

Thank you guys, I really appreciate ANY advice :)

PS: I'm a non-US resident with a registered LLC, US postal address, US bank account (through Payoneer) and EIN. (Nationality: South African)

van-digi

*I'm not sure if this is the correct platform to post this, but any advice would be greatly appreciated*

I'm looking for some advice on activating Stripe as the Payment Provider on my Shopify store.
I've got a verified Stripe account so it's just the issue of getting Shopify to add Stripe as an option for Payment Providers.

I've tried contacting Shopify Support for assistance, however the matter is currently sitting with their Tax Team and I'm told it could take months for them to respond to my query.

So, I just wanted to find out what is the best way to go about adding a Payment Provider on your Shopify store in order to accept global payments (preferably using Stripe, but open to other suggestions as well).

PS: I'm a non-US resident with a registered LLC, US postal address, US bank account (through Payoneer) and EIN. (Nationality: South African)
Hi, how did you register your LLC please and what document did you use to verify your home address in South Africa? Thanks.

Georgy

Hello! Please, check that Shopify Community Thread - https://community.shopify.com/c/pay...-find-a-stripe-in-payment-options/td-p/503832

tbrown

Hi, how did you register your LLC please and what document did you use to verify your home address in South Africa? Thanks.
It is long process but not that much complicated that one need to rush and hire agent or agency for paperwork. I use to live in Delaware and in Delaware one could form an LLC without paying any tax. I just formed my delaware llc in Delaware state before shifting to Australia a I just need to do few paper work as to fulfil rules and regulations.

HeideChristian

Oh this is a pretty old thread, but I still wanted to make my comment. I think now Shopify app has been upgraded with a lot of premium functions and I think you can totally pay right on Shopify store. Or else you can try its high techloky apk.

Last edited: