Stripe For Unsupported Countries (Solution: Stripe + Transferwise)

KevinLeo

Daniel, I got some questions with the proof of address. my personal documents got verified and accepted. but they didn't verify my proof of address. I chose some random UK address. what proof of address document you uploaded?

daniel-97

Daniel, I got some questions with the proof of address. my personal documents got verified and accepted. but they didn't verify my proof of address. I chose some random UK address. what proof of address document you uploaded?
They haven't asked me the proof of address yet. But I signed up with my real address, just changed the country and zip code according to my Transferwise bank, and many blogs said if they asked, I can send them documents of my real address and they will still accept it
You guys are treading a very dodgy path. Hope you don't get busted.
We are the rule breakers! And Stripe knows, I believe so. I uploaded my passport with my real nationality on it and they still verified me ;)

Direct Webstore

We are the rule breakers! And Stripe knows, I believe so. I uploaded my passport with my real nationality on it and they still verified me ;)
You must have lots of good Karma. The Philippines is high on the list for scammers. ;)

But all the real scammers are here in Australia. Shhh. Don't tell anyone.

daniel-97

SCA is only needed when you have ALL 3 criteria:
- Your company is based in EEA or you have your bank to receive money in EEA countries
- Your customers are in EEA countries
- You accept credit/debit cards at checkout

If so, you only need to turn on the SCA section in your Alidropship setting, it will be like Paypal, leads the customers to Stripe page to enter their credit cards. The page looks like this: https://checkout.stripe.dev/ (at step 3, this is for you to design the checkout page)

If you don't do this, the customers in EEA countries will have a high chance of failing the checkout process. Their bank will decline your charge because of fraud protection, this law will be affected at the end of December 2020 but Stripe will make you practice this early

chris37

SCA is only needed when you have ALL 3 criteria:
- Your company is based in EEA or you have your bank to receive money in EEA countries
- Your customers are in EEA countries
- You accept credit/debit cards at checkout

If so, you only need to turn on the SCA section in your Alidropship setting, it will be like Paypal, leads the customers to Stripe page to enter their credit cards. The page looks like this: https://checkout.stripe.dev/ (at step 3, this is for you to design the checkout page)

If you don't do this, the customers in EEA countries will have a high chance of failing the checkout process. Their bank will decline your charge because of fraud protection, this law will be affected at the end of December 2020 but Stripe will make you practice this early
Thanks daniel ... the think now is in woocomerce i dont know where is that settings ;)