AliDropship plugin ver. 1.8.10.4 - UPDATE

i.khatab

Hi
Im facing issue with Rubins theme on mobile IOS when select a one of main categories it didn't open the main then sub category,
its open the first sub menu directly, i have to click back in the browser to see all sub menus.
i hope you got what i mean, Note that i sent to the support team from about 2 months a go and nit solved till now

chris37

Hi
Im facing issue with Rubins theme on mobile IOS when select a one of main categories it didn't open the main then sub category,
its open the first sub menu directly, i have to click back in the browser to see all sub menus.
i hope you got what i mean, Note that i sent to the support team from about 2 months a go and nit solved till now
Can you provide Screenshot?

daniel-97

Hi
I just realized you can go to that main category on mobile by holding it and open it in another tab

dionnasmith

Shipping issues fixed.
Hi i just updated wp version 5.5 but updates and import review cant work, why?? now back to wp 5.4.2 but all prices are gone?? please help.. try to download AliDropship plugin ver. 1.8.10.4 but its says wrong license.. omg what happened? please help me. cheers

daniel-97

Hi i just updated wp version 5.5 but updates and import review cant work, why??
It's working fine for me, have you tried logging in to your Aliexpress account?
now back to wp 5.4.2 but all prices are gone??
Don't do anything big before you Backup your entire website
try to download AliDropship plugin ver. 1.8.10.4 but its says wrong license.. omg what happened? please help me.
Calm down, and slowly copy your license and paste it to the box... I have a feeling like you copied only a part of your License!
Cheers!

Micah1184

Hi somebody help me ,
I import product from Aliexpress but I can't publish.
When i click the view they go to 404 page.

How I fix please help me.

daniel-97

Can you please tell me howi downgrade it?
Use WP Downgrade to Run a Previous Version of WordPress
If you’re uncomfortable with FTP and the idea of deleting core files, there is a plugin available for downgrading WordPress. If you like this idea, go ahead and install WP Downgrade after backing up your site:

wp-downgrade-plugin.png

Installing WP Downgrade plugin
Then, navigate to Settings > WP Downgrade and enter your target version of WordPress into the relevant field:

downgrade-target-version-1.png

Setting the WordPress target version
Click on Save Changes, and then go to the Updates screen. You’ll see that your target version is now listed as the “latest version of WordPress”:

re-install-wordpress-1.png

Re-installing WordPress 5.0
Click on the Re-install Now button to complete the downgrade. WordPress will appear to run a normal update, and then you should see the welcome message for your target version:

wordpress-5.0-welcome-1.png

The WordPress 5.0 welcome message
To re-install the most recent version of WordPress once you’re done troubleshooting, you’ll need to return to Settings > WP Downgrade. You can change your target version back to the latest update, and then repeat the process detailed above.

Source: https://kinsta.com/blog/downgrade-wordpress/