$28,000+ in sales with a brand new store

The Dropper

Hi, Since it's a general store, how you do with fb ads targeting ?
Alos, how did you success with POD with a general store ? do you use designs of multiple niches ?
thx.

Sampson woon

142 clothes and sales 13k. Average 90usd per cloth? Thats sound impossible. How you manage if one customer order multiple items at the same time? How long your delivery time on average? Mind to share?

kingpin

142 clothes and sales 13k. Average 90usd per cloth? Thats sound impossible. How you manage if one customer order multiple items at the same time? How long your delivery time on average? Mind to share?

Hello mate.

My offerings are not single product.

I bundled many products and displayed it as one.

Example: 10 shirts for 100$ (single offering)

I use epacket, dhl etc depending on the order amount

As i mentioned earlier I'm targeting small retailers who run Businesses in real world(like shopkeepers)

My model is not B2C
its B2B

hope this helps

kingpin

Guys I'm travelling. Came to attend my cousin's wedding.

Will answer all the questions asked by fellow members when i return

Thanks

Fernand

Love this thread! Congrats on your success. Really motivates everyone here.

What is your average item price? For your print on demand products, what service are you using for them?

Thank you so much!

kingpin

How my process works>>

1. Niche research: it's easy. Goto amazon best sellers and see which products doing good and are in which niche/category and then goto aliexpress and see how many products are available about that niche is available and do check if they have epacket shipping method or not. Start with a niche with atleast 20 great products.
Use fb audience insight tool and see the audience size for that niche. I normally go with niche with having 1 million audience. If all is done, great you have an awesome niche

2. Store setup: i use aliwoo version plugin As it allow me to choose theme according to my niche. Like if you're going with baby products do find a theme related to babies. Use themeforest to get awesome themes. Always use only those plugins which are required for good reason like site speed and performance

A: product setup: create a landing page and put some pre sale info with a email form and redirect them to checkout or actual product page
B. On checkout page show upsell and provide them discounts for sharing on social media and let them pay

C. Send them related product suggestions using emails. And rinse and repeat

3. Promotion: i use facebook ads and these days peomote viral content or article that i find on buzzsumo.com related to my niche. And i try to make my ad post go viral and it becomes too.
On my article page i put images and links to my product and email optin form to grab their email. I put fb retargeting pixels on my site and then i set another ad and show an awesome ad to those people from facebook whod visited that article page and this tym i send them to my product page directly and they buy most of the time. If they don't buy i again email them if they abandoned the shopping cart and if they just didnt even add anything on checkout i again target those people with a new ad with abheavy discounted deal and then they buy always.

This is how i do. Just a glimpse.

Hope this helps

johnny

You found an article on buzzsumo.com or your created by yourself?
By the way, as you mentioned that your model is B2B. Why the other business doesn't by them-self? Because the other business doesn't like the regular customer, they have to research where to find the best price and I think they will find Alibaba.

P/s: anyway, your journey really really inspired me. Thanks

kingpin

You found an article on buzzsumo.com or your created by yourself?
By the way, as you mentioned that your model is B2B. Why the other business doesn't by them-self? Because the other business doesn't like the regular customer, they have to research where to find the best price and I think they will find Alibaba.

P/s: anyway, your journey really really inspired me. Thanks

Hi buddy
E-commerce is 4 trillion dollar business by 2020 in US alone. So there is a chance for everyone. Same alibaba and aliexpress products you'll find on ebay, amazon and on many such sites. There are more then 700,000 ecom sites in the world. Shopify alone host 300,000 and many are selling good.

So there is a scope for everyone. I have both models B2B and B2C too. E-commerce is easy as hell if you know what you're doing.

Winning product + right audience = $$$

All the best

NKSIG

"E-commerce is easy as hell if you know what you're doing"

Sure is. Nice to see a success story, makes a change coming from a FB dropshipping group that was full of people not knowing how to drive traffic.

yesh3388

You mentioned you promote videos.

How do you create them?

I mean, do you get the products 1st and create the videos or do you ask the seller to create a product video?

And what type of video would it be? Is it like just showing the product from all sides or give some explanation about the product or a product review type of video?

kingpin

You mentioned you promote videos.

How do you create them?

I mean, do you get the products 1st and create the videos or do you ask the seller to create a product video?

And what type of video would it be? Is it like just showing the product from all sides or give some explanation about the product or a product review type of video?

I promote some funny videos or compilations of many video clips which appeal to my niche or the product category.
Say for example if my product is a cat toy i will download non copyrighted funny cat videos and compile them and in the end of the video i put a slide with the information to buy the cat toy.
I put the link in the description too.
I use Filmora software.

kingpin

Any updates?

Yes
I'm doing email marketing too now.
Working more on strategies for repeat businesses.

Working on branding too.

Creating a mobile app version of my different stores also for iOS and Android platforms.

15 days results (APRIL)
20k$ in profits from 6 stores in total

Working on a new store too.
wb8dIvs.png

:)))

Last edited:

Rosie

1. Where are you based?
2. How did you avoid the Freezing of your Paypal account once you reached the $1000 mark